OneSource Virtual (OSV) is the Workday partner that has helped more than 1,300 companies with everything from deployment to maintenance to payroll and more—all to make the day more doable. Founded in 2008, OSV pioneered Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and has become the leading provider of automated solutions for organizations of all sizes using Workday, delivering services with unparalleled choices, unwavering commitment, and uncompromising care. OneSource Virtual’s global headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas, with additional locations across North America and Europe. OneSource Virtual: let’s make the day more doable. Find your company’s solution at www.onesourcevirtual.com.
** Candidates must be local to the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX area. This position is will require going into the corporate office as needed.
The Payroll Tax Supervisor, with general guidance from his/her manager, is responsible for providing leadership to a Tax customer-focused team. The Payroll Tax Supervisor provides guidance, recognition, direction and evaluation in the performance and development of the team(s) while ensuring service goals are met. The Payroll Tax Supervisor collaborates closely with various stakeholders to resolve complex issues and obtain prompt resolution to escalated issues. The Payroll Tax Supervisor serves as a back-up to the manager as needed.
- Works closely with the internal service teams to resolve complex customer issues as well as to prepare for calls, account reviews, or visits with stakeholders, such as internal partners, customers, agencies, and other OSV departments
- Applies knowledge and gathers information necessary to make decisions; identifies and assesses risk to resolve problems in a timely manner
- Monitors the daily services provided by his/her assigned teams to ensure service level agreements and production targets are met. Adjust and align priorities to balance workload appropriate
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities with measurable results while practicing effective change management skills
- Gain business knowledge of applicable products, systems, and procedures, while staying abreast of industry trends impacting service delivery and operations
- Fosters an environment that empowers associates to affect positive change
- Provides mentoring, coaching, active feedback and encouragement to associates on performance and associate development
- Identifies associate training opportunities and ensures appropriate training occurs
- Contribute to a positive, collaborative and productive work environment
- Effectively leads multiple projects or initiatives
- Develops team members through their chosen career path.
- Creates team identity and fosters team spirit.
- Flexible in a changing environment
- Problem solver
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to supervise a team
This role does have supervisory responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- CPP/FPC certification
- Associates degree or higher
- 7+ years of related experience in tax, finance, or audit preferably in an outsourced environment
- 1-3 years demonstrated leadership experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to respond quickly, independently, and make sound decisions.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Strong team-building and motivation skills
- Must be able to work in a high demand, fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Experience in an outsourcing environment, payroll or tax preferred
- Working knowledge and background of multistate jurisdiction preferred
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.