Organizations across the globe rely on OneSource Virtual for Workday services, support, optimization, and consulting. We create solutions built on the Workday application that empower customers to become strategic HR organizations, then scales with them as they grow. To date, OneSource Virtual offers HR outsourcing, IT outsourcing, application optimization, and consulting services to 500+ customers that represent more than 35 percent of Workday’s customer base.
- Manage progress and workload of staff engaged in multiple simultaneous projects, adjusting resources, updating priorities and communicating status to leadership.
- Responsible for practice management including cost control, team utilization, and performance metrics.
- Manage the “cost” side of the project P&L.
- Train consultants to accurately forecast project hours.
- Assist in resource identification for project resourcing and capacity planning.
- Develop and grow strong and effective relationships with customers, vendors and OSV Engagement Managers, Consulting Operations and Client Portfolio Management across Professional Services.
- Focus on quality of all individual and team tasks and constantly seek to strengthen quality of deliverables through use of industry and Workday best practices.
- Develop staff by creating and monitoring performance goals, facilitating professional development, recognizing staff for significant accomplishments and growing individuals to help them achieve potential.
- Responsible for on-boarding new team members.
- Embrace change by continuously seeking opportunities to improve Payroll, Absence, and Time Tracking tools, methodologies and processes.
- Continually refine the delivery process to differentiate from the marketplace.
- Assist the Functional Lead and Executive Director in defining best practices.
- Foster a creative environment where team members identify and implement new technologies and processes to more rapidly and efficiently deliver Payroll, Absence, and Time Tracking solutions.
- Assist in leading within the Communities of Practice COPs
- Perform additional duties as directed by senior management.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Proven success working in and/or leading teams using a structured project methodology.
- Proven ability to manage and motivate diverse teams – multi-company, cross-functional/remote teams – to deliver programs and projects on time and on budget.
- Excellent organizational, mentoring, and communication skills.
- Results driven and able to achieve/exceed quarterly and annual goals.
- Passion for customer service.
- Flexible in a changing environment.
- Strong Problem Solver.
Supervisory Responsibility – This role has supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years of experience in related field.
- 3+ years experience managing Workday implementations.
- Previous experience working with Workday, PeopleSoft or other traditional ERP HCM systems/applications
- Have current Workday Certification in applicable functional area.
- Experience with Workday’s deployment methodology.
- Additional Workday domain certifications a plus.
- Advanced degree a plus.
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.