OneSource Virtual (OSV) is the Workday partner that has helped more than 1,300 companies with everything from deployment to maintenance to payroll and more—all to make the day more doable. Founded in 2008, OSV pioneered Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and has become the leading provider of automated solutions for organizations of all sizes using Workday, delivering services with unparalleled choices, unwavering commitment, and uncompromising care. OneSource Virtual’s global headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas, with additional locations across North America and Europe. OneSource Virtual: let’s make the day more doable. Find your company’s solution at www.onesourcevirtual.com.
OneSource Virtual is seeking an experienced software Product Owner to join the OSV product development team to lead day to day activities in the delivery of high-quality cloud-based SaaS software solutions. This position is imbedded in the software development team and collaborates with Operations, Customers, Product Management and Business Transformation to gather requirements, manage the creation of epics and user stories and support the full software development cycle.
- Leads the day-to-day activities in the Agile pursuit of software development under SCRUM.
- Collaborates with Product Management on the Product Roadmap and leads the execution of the product vision with the development teams.
- Gathers and manages the high-level requirements from Product Management, Business Stakeholders and others to develop or coordinate the creation and iteration of Epics and the overall Story arc analyzing and translating business and technical requirements into scalable solutions.
- Manages the creation and development of User Stories and the overall Backlog.
- Leads grooming meetings with software development and product management to create and maintain a fully groomed backlog.
- Sets priorities for story development and completion for the Business Analyst team, as guided by the Product Roadmap and/or SLA’s.
- Works closely with an experienced software development team, supporting them in all aspects of the software development life cycle, designing and developing software for new products, features, enhancements, bug-fixes and upgrades to new technologies.
- Supports efforts related to QA, End User Testing and Training, Change Management, and Process Redesign for enhancements as well as new solutions.
- Documents solutions, using appropriate tools, to accurately and clearly communicate requirements, roles, and responsibilities to business and technical users.
- Collaborates with the UX design team during product design and Story development to ensure user-centricity, feature, and design consistency.
- Attends and coordinates with Product Management to sign-off on all Sprint demos.
- Participates in all SCRUM ceremonies.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to talk to business, UX designers and technical teams from both OSV and customers and explain complex concepts regarding solution scope and deliverables.
- Relevant experience in analysis, requirement gathering, design and development of enterprise application systems following an agile iterative approach with deep understanding of HRIS, Financial or ERP systems.
- A forward thinker that understands the business implications of technical solutions as well as the effect on customers.
- Demonstrate commitment and enthusiasm for customer success by delivering fully functioning product enhancements approved by OSV and customers.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years of progressive experience performing analytical responsibilities such as requirements gathering, design and development duties in support of enterprise application systems in an Agile SCRUM environment.
- Demonstrated experience in process discovery and documentation including developing flow diagrams for business users and developers interfacing with HRIS, Financial or ERP systems.
- Knowledge of highly regulated environments such as Finance, HR or Healthcare.
- BA/BS degree in Technology, Engineering, Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Workday experience.
- Experience working with projects built on Salesforce.
- Master’s degree in accounting, finance, business or technology.
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.