OneSource Virtual (OSV) is the Workday partner that has helped more than 1,300 companies with everything from deployment to maintenance to payroll and more—all to make the day more doable. Founded in 2008, OSV pioneered Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and has become the leading provider of automated solutions for organizations of all sizes using Workday, delivering services with unparalleled choices, unwavering commitment, and uncompromising care. OneSource Virtual’s global headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas, with additional locations across North America and Europe. OneSource Virtual: let’s make the day more doable. Find your company’s solution at www.onesourcevirtual.com.
The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for software quality assurance activities of all OneSource Virtual technology products and services.
- Perform functional and regression testing to ensure feature functionality follows user requirements.
- Execute, develop and maintain automation test scripts and support test automation activities.
- Coordinate creation of test strategies across multiple projects and execute them; review testing standards and communicate status and escalate concerns to QA manager.
- Identify and recommend appropriate test environments and create relevant test data to perform required validation; perform detailed investigations into data quality issues to identify source of problematic data and develop solutions to eliminate the source of errors.
- Review design specifications and provide inputs to refine the acceptance criteria following agile scrum methodology.
- In collaboration with QA Management establish and evolve QA processes, procedures and metrics following industry standards/best practices that meet OSV needs.
- Develop a keen understanding of product functionality, customer needs and product schedules to effectively translate into automated solutions. Respond rapidly to changing requirements and new projects by recommending and adjusting resources.
- As a QA Analyst, lead integration testing efforts with 3rd party applications and work with QA management to build and maintain relationship trust and drive defined results. Provide clear and detailed test scenarios, ensure output meets testing criteria.
- Foster a strong customer service mentality and work collaboratively with QA team, software development teams, and internal customers to deliver high quality services.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and good working relationship with the development, product design and support teams.
- Strive for high quality product releases as measured by number of severity 1 defects found following release and customer satisfaction as measured by product surveys.
- Perform additional duties as directed by management.
- Keen problem-solving and organizational abilities combined with creativity, passion and attention to detail.
- Analytical, solution-oriented, and possess excellent trouble shooting and time-management skills.
- Strong communication skills to work effectively with vendors, customers, peers, staff and management.
- This role does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Software QA testing.
- Extensive experience with testing web-based applications including creating and manipulating test data, validating object data and error replication.
- Experience working in agile scrum environment involving in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Experience with creating test plans, test strategies from design specifications and test summary reports post QA signoff.
- Experience with Behavior driven development framework.
- Experience with continuous integration or Agile development.
- Experience working with off-shore and on-shore teams.
- Experience with Salesforce QA environments, tools and processes.
- Experience with API testing.
- Master’s degree.
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.