OneSource Virtual (OSV) is the Workday partner that has helped more than 1,300 companies with everything from deployment to maintenance to payroll and more—all to make the day more doable. Founded in 2008, OSV pioneered Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and has become the leading provider of automated solutions for organizations of all sizes using Workday, delivering services with unparalleled choices, unwavering commitment, and uncompromising care. OneSource Virtual’s global headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas, with additional locations across North America and Europe. OneSource Virtual: let’s make the day more doable. Find your company’s solution at www.onesourcevirtual.com.
Candidates must reside within the DFW area to go into the office as needed.
Job Description Summary
OneSource Virtual has an exciting new position for a Revenue Manager. The role will report to the Director of Revenue & Technical Accounting and is a high-visibility position that requires frequent interaction with the Controller. The individual who will be successful in this role will be organized and detail-oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting preferably.
- Five years of previous experience in an accounting role preferably with some management responsibilities
- Proven ability to work closely within a team to accomplish goals and improve processes
- Ability to quickly combine data from various sources for weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reporting
- Independent problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of financial close processes particularly billing and revenue including: the importance of deadlines, revenue accruals, period-over-period variance reporting, deferred revenue, accounts receivable, and related reconciliations
- Capable of articulate cross-team communication at all levels of the organization
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to quickly assess competing priorities and rapidly pivot among various tasks to meet the organization's needs.
- Understanding of cash forecasting & liquidity management
- Ability to forecast cash flow on a 13 week cash flow model is a plus
- Advanced Excel skills required
- High level of comfort with merging data from various systems and independently locating that data within the various systems.
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.