Organizations across the globe rely on OneSource Virtual for Workday services, support, optimization, and consulting. We create solutions built on the Workday application that empower customers to become strategic HR organizations, then scales with them as they grow. To date, OneSource Virtual offers HR outsourcing, IT outsourcing, application optimization, and consulting services to 500+ customers that represent more than 35 percent of Workday’s customer base.
The Sales Operations Senior Manager is responsible for:
- You will report to the VP of Sales Operations and collaborate closely with Sales Operations, Accounting, Finance, Customer Success and Sales Leadership in North America and EMEA.
- Lead the Sales Operations team to provide the data and insights necessary for Sales Leadership to have transparency into opportunities and challenges within the Sales organization.
- Design, implement, and manage sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes, establishing a high level of quality, accuracy, and process consistency.
- Leads the creation of management of dashboards and KPIs necessary to allow Sales Leadership to have insights into the sales funnel and opportunity hygiene.
- Facilitate pipeline review and create standardized leading indicators and metrics that can be acted upon to improve overall sales performance.
- Be an advocate of the field and champion an “easy to do business with” approach; drive continuous improvement on all related sales processes, documents and tools to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Sales process.
- Leads territory planning and sales resources optimization. Provide comprehensive analysis of territory alignment decisions; advise and drive sales quota setting process.
- Support sales strategy and enablement initiatives around sales process and methodology focused on improving productivity, win rates, and visibility, and track performance against goals.
- Assists sales enablement in transition planning of new sales team members and on-boarding process.
- Ensure sales team readiness and operational process as it relates to new product rollouts: capabilities, sales strategy, goals.
- Work cross functionally with marketing, finance and product teams to solve complex business problems and drive strategic planning.
- Identify areas for improvement, and design and facilitate successful implementation and adoption of new processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized, motivated and diligent in their work and projects.
- Must be a quick learner, self-starter and have the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills allowing for clear, concise written and verbal communication with internal and external groups.
- Proven project and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Responsible for managing a team of 2-3.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors degree (preferred in business or technical field)
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding revenue goals
- 10+ years of experience (preferably in the technology industry)
- 1+ years of Management experience in any or all the following disciplines: Sales, Sales Support, Business Operations or Revenue Management
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Proficiency in Salesforce
- Proficiency in PowerBI
- Competent presentation skills
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.