OneSource Virtual (OSV) is the Workday partner that has helped more than 1,300 companies with everything from deployment to maintenance to payroll and more—all to make the day more doable. Founded in 2008, OSV pioneered Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and has become the leading provider of automated solutions for organizations of all sizes using Workday, delivering services with unparalleled choices, unwavering commitment, and uncompromising care. OneSource Virtual’s global headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas, with additional locations across North America and Europe. OneSource Virtual: let’s make the day more doable. Find your company’s solution at www.onesourcevirtual.com.
Do you have a passion for Salesforce! Is solving problems your love language? Innovation in your DNA? OSV has a place for you as a Salesforce Platform Administrator. This position will lead the ongoing administration and management of OSV’s multiple salesforce.com instances. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of success improving processes and adoption within companies that use the Force.com platform. The administrator will work closely with business leaders, functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to ensure the health of the Salesforce platform. The Salesforce Platform Administrator will be responsible for executing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of the Salesforce platform.
- Act as OSV’s #1 Salesforce Advocate building trust with internal technical and business partners by working towards goal of business outcome success through the optimal, efficient and innovative use of Salesforce
- Serve as primary system administrator, responsible for administrative functions including security planning, data archiving and retrieval policies, complex dashboard support, process workflows, field mapping, efficiency updates, sandbox maintenance and other activities
- Coordinate system administration activities with broader system support team as appropriate
- Complete internal system audits, drive required actions from audit, stay up-to-date on Salesforce releases, features, best practices, applications, technologies and certifications
- Collaborate across the organization for SFDC releases by building awareness of new emerging functionality, applicability to business and support release by resolving any bugfixes that may arise, within Salesforce or related integrated tools
- Improve and maintain data and security quality in SFDC system
- Assist in developing Operations Super users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- Work independently with members of the internal user community to define and document development requirements
- Passion for Salesforce!
- High-energy, problem solving, analytical capability and proven ability to work across cross-functional teams
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
This role will not have supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum five (5) years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Saleforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and/or Platform Dev I certifications preferred
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Previous experience working in/with an Agile / SCRUM development team
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.