OneSource Virtual (OSV) is the Workday partner that has helped more than 1,300 companies with everything from deployment to maintenance to payroll and more—all to make the day more doable. Founded in 2008, OSV pioneered Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and has become the leading provider of automated solutions for organizations of all sizes using Workday, delivering services with unparalleled choices, unwavering commitment, and uncompromising care. OneSource Virtual’s global headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas, with additional locations across North America and Europe. OneSource Virtual: let’s make the day more doable. Find your company’s solution at www.onesourcevirtual.com.
The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for delivery leadership and will develop an in-depth understanding of the customer's business, structure, challenges and requirements within the context of the customer's business sector. They will manage internal and external resources to optimize client impact within project budget, timeline and deliverables and agreed upon scope and ensure client satisfaction through project delivery. They will also effectively manage complex projects in ambiguous environments and assist with creating and closing proposals generated by leadership
- Enhance and maintain customer relationships
- Serve as an operations customer advocate and liaison throughout the OSV organization
- Form relationships with the CSM and Account Executive teams in building an understanding of customer requirements and business drivers
- Ensure quality services are delivered with regard to the agreed SLAs
- Take ownership of escalations and manage them to resolution
- Manage communications with both internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare recurring operations reports for customers
- Identify opportunities for process and system enhancements and partner with customer operations leadership to implement
- Support customer renewal and reference programs
- Analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Exhibiting professionalism and diplomacy
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent project management, documentation and communication skills
- Must be customer service oriented
- Extensive experience in managing Customer relationships with confidence and presence to deal with customers and executives( both internal and customer facing)
- Highly analytical in problem solving with the ability to apply original and innovative thinking
- Able to think clearly in challenging situations and in a logical manner
- Ability to be flexible in approach and be comfortable with a fluid organizational structure that requires both team work and self-sufficiency as necessary, with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- A high level of oral and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with senior managers, colleagues and other stakeholders
- Ability to research subjects, with a commitment to provide continuous improvement
- To maintain a sound knowledge and understanding of current methodologies, technologies, services and tools.
This role does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in Maintenance and/or Managed Services as well as customer relationship management role
- Functional knowledge of human resources, payroll, payroll tax, and call center
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Masters Degree
- Workday experience
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.