OneSource Virtual (OSV) is the Workday partner that has helped more than 1,300 companies with everything from deployment to maintenance to payroll and more—all to make the day more doable. Founded in 2008, OSV pioneered Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and has become the leading provider of automated solutions for organizations of all sizes using Workday, delivering services with unparalleled choices, unwavering commitment, and uncompromising care. OneSource Virtual’s global headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas, with additional locations across North America and Europe. OneSource Virtual: let’s make the day more doable. Find your company’s solution at www.onesourcevirtual.com.
The Service Delivery Trainer is responsible for developing and delivering job specific readiness training for an assigned internal Service Delivery function, in order to maximize team performance for the achievement of business goals and objectives.
Delivery offerings will include department specific needs such as operating procedures, business processes, new hire onboarding, industry changes & updates, and continuing education for the department’s staff.
Essential Functions/Duties/Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to, the following. Other duties may be requested and/or assigned. Essential functions are primary job duties that an individual must be able to perform successfully with or without a reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Training needs assessment & understanding – Confer with Service Delivery management team, supervisors, and frontline staff through a variety of channels to analyze and isolate development needs, then determine the most appropriate solution to address said development needs (training or other development support solutions) Maintain a working knowledge of policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technologies used by the specific Service Delivery function assigned to support.
- Plans and implements training assignments – develops action/project plans, obtains resources, and delivers solutions in a manner which will ensure workplace learning and performance goals are achieved.
- Influencing stakeholders – communicates the importance of learning solutions as ways to improve departmental performance; gains departmental commitment to solutions which will improve the individual, the team and the function’s performance. Builds relationships through out OSV inorder to best support the department’s learning needs.
- Instructional design – design and develop learning solutions to meet the learning needs of the assigned Service Delivery function; analyze and select the most appropriate strategies, methodologies, and technologies to maximize the learning experience and impact, with an emphasis on the learning objectives and performance outcomes. Learning solutions could include instructor-led (video) training, one-on-one tutorials, self-paced modules, demonstrations, job-aids, videos, workshops, etc
- Facilitation – facilitates instructor led training sessions covering specified areas such as new hire training, on-the-job training, refresher training, ongoing training, etc; reporting on out the progress of the participants to their supervisor; assisting employees with problems concerning "how to" perform specific tasks related to their job function.
- Measuring and evaluating – design surveys and gather data to answer specific questions regarding the value or impact of learning; focus on the impact of individual programs and create overall measures of system effectiveness; leverage findings to increase effectiveness and provide recommendations.
- Administration – coordinate training schedules according to the needs of the assigned Service Delivery department. Coordinate training registrations and invites. Maintain training records, rosters and reports.
This role does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications and Experience
- Three plus years’ experience facilitating quality learning solutions using advanced knowledge of adult learning techniques and developing learning solutions support organizational readiness
- Three plus years’ experience payroll processing, or tax processing, or tax operations
- Fast learner with a demonstrated ability to adapt and acclimate to changing work processes in short periods of time to understand, design and deliver training.
- Hands on experience managing & maintaining internal organizational relationships
- Proven ability to consistently manage, organize, and prioritize tasks, projects, work assignments, and relationships to execute high-quality work with limited guidance; excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple programs, projects, and deliverables simultaneously
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and assessment skills
- Confident presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Proven ability to create value by building relationships and a strong internal network
- Previous experience working with either Workday, PeopleSoft, or other ERP HR/Payroll systems/applications
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.