Organizations across the globe rely on OneSource Virtual for Workday services, support, optimization, and consulting. We create solutions built on the Workday application that empower customers to become strategic HR organizations, then scales with them as they grow. To date, OneSource Virtual offers HR outsourcing, IT outsourcing, application optimization, and consulting services to 500+ customers that represent more than 35 percent of Workday’s customer base.
The Sr. Fulfillment Clerk is responsible for processing payroll checks, payroll advices, Year End files, Garnishment files, Benefit files and FAO files. The position is expected to complete tasks, such as printing files, running inserting and postage machines, and creating shipping documents (FedEx, UPS, etc.) with special attention to quality standards, accuracy, and timeliness. The Sr. Fulfillment Clerk will also support the fulfillment team by overseeing processing, providing training, distributing jobs to team members, and providing subject-matter expertise.
- Monitor tickets to ensure service level agreements and high customer satisfaction levels are being met
- Adhere to standard operating procedures (SOPs) and guidelines to process fulfillment jobs
- Exercise effective attention to detail to ensure that fulfilment jobs are processed accurately and timely.
- Support the fulfillment team by:
- Ensuring Payroll/Garnishments/Benefits/FAO have all been processed.
- Ensuring all Fulfillment Clerks are following proper procedures.
- Ensuring all packages have been picked up by FedEx/UPS at the end of the day.
- Ensuring all Salesforce items have been updated by EOD
- Work with vendors to ensure all equipment is maintained to a high standard of operation
- Facilitate special internal requests to applicable OSV departments
- Ensure 5S duties have been completed.
- Adhere to security protocols to seguard confidential, proprietary, and customer data.
- Adhere to attendance requirements and works extended work schedules & flexible hours during seasonal peak periods to support department needs.
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Energetic and positive
- Problem solver
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexible in a changing environment
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task and support multiple customers effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Works closely with others in a team, supporting collective goals
- Detail Oriented with good time management skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Strong data entry and research skills
- Follows direction with ability to meet deadlines
This role does not have any supervisory responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- High School graduate, GED or equivalent; higher education preferred
- Experience in Microsoft Word and proficiency in Excel
The Fulfillment Clerk must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and stand for extended periods of time
- Knowledge of inserting equipment and mail machines
- Experience with FedEx/UPS and USPS processes
- Associates degree or higher preferred
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.