OneSource Virtual (OSV) is the Workday partner that has helped more than 1,300 companies with everything from deployment to maintenance to payroll and more—all to make the day more doable. Founded in 2008, OSV pioneered Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and has become the leading provider of automated solutions for organizations of all sizes using Workday, delivering services with unparalleled choices, unwavering commitment, and uncompromising care. OneSource Virtual’s global headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas, with additional locations across North America and Europe. OneSource Virtual: let’s make the day more doable. Find your company’s solution at www.onesourcevirtual.com.
OneSource Virtual is seeking a Sr. Software Development team member who exemplifies the iterative Agile approach to produce frequent high-quality software deliveries. The position will assist in developing proprietary applications designed in cutting-edge Cloud Computing technologies using C# on .Net framework, Salesforce technologies, WCF/REST, JSON, XML, and Object Oriented Design. The ideal candidate will need to be a fast learner, work well with an experienced team, and balance technology with business operations.
- Work with an experienced software development team, executing all aspects of the software development life cycle, designing, and developing software for new features, enhancements, and bug fixes, and eliminating technical debt through refactoring and upgrades to new technologies.
- Work closely with the R&D Management, Technical Lead, Business Analysts, Scrum Master, and others to identify tasks and schedules to meet project deadlines.
- Create high-quality software deliverables, unit testing, and working closely with QA to address defects as they arise throughout the development cycle.
- Support the team through good Agile SCRUM processes, actively engaged in creating stories, backlog grooming of work, and assisting in all aspects of the Sprint planning process.
- Strong Microsoft SQL/ MySQL experience writing and modifying stored procedures and mining data from a large data set.
- Implement software that meets the stated requirements using web technologies in the Microsoft stack and delivered in the Amazon AWS cloud.
- Excellent software development background with an understanding of C#, .NET Frameworks
- Firm understanding of the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Understands and can explain highly complex concepts in their area of knowledge
- Ability to quickly assess and react to changing circumstances and new information.
- Able to mentor associates and staff-level teammates to solve problems and tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- This role does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or experience equivalent)
- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft SQL Server/MySQL. Comfortable with complex stored procedures, managing/mining large data sets, and tuning requests to optimize database performance.
- 5+ years of experience with REST, JSON
- 3+ years working in an Agile, continuous integration, development team designing, developing, and delivering high-quality cloud-based software.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Dev Ops
- Detail oriented and thorough in organizing technical information and tasks.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of putting themselves in challenging situations and excelling.
- Master’s degree in computer science (or experience equivalent)
- Experience in NoSQL or other advanced large data storage technologies.
- Experience in Salesforce using APEX, SOQL, Visual Force, Process Builders, Workflows, and custom Lightening Web Component
- Familiar with AWS, Lambda, or serverless technologies
- Understanding of Octopus Deploy setup and configuration
- Experience working in a distributed team, consisting of development, QA, and support
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.