Organizations across the globe rely on OneSource Virtual for Workday services, support, optimization, and consulting. We create solutions built on the Workday application that empower customers to become strategic HR organizations, then scales with them as they grow. To date, OneSource Virtual offers HR outsourcing, IT outsourcing, application optimization, and consulting services to 500+ customers that represent more than 35 percent of Workday’s customer base.
The Strategic Finance Manager is responsible for supporting the FP&A process for OSV’s SG&A functions, cashflow and consolidations. Process includes, but is not limited to, month end close, forecast, board/executive level reporting and presentations, financial system management and a broad range of ad-hoc analyses that will drive company strategy
- Work with Director and executive partners to support monthly consolidations, forecasting and annual budgeting for various SG&A functions
- Responsible for preparing timely and accurate monthly reporting material while driving insights into company financials through variance and KPI analysis
- Analyze and provide recommendations on the financial implications of business decisions (e.g. improving marketing spend in accordance with ROI, pricing studies, labor & operating efficiency, etc).
- Build and maintain reports for various leaders via the company’s cloud based financial reporting tool (we use Adaptive Insights, a Workday company)
- Provide insight and support for strategic initiatives that will lead to increased profitability and long-term value creation
- Make progress even in an ambiguous environment; create structure, implement processes and drive impact with limited guidance or precedence
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication & collaboration skills and ability to resolve conflicts
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-paced, and changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels.
This role does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative business discipline (such as finance, accounting, mathematics or economics), or a liberal arts degree is required
- 3 – 7 years of experience in an FP&A role at an industry-leading company or VC/PE backed portfolio company
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office. Deep excel and data modeling skills. Comfortable combining data sets from multiple systems.
- Workday financials and/or multidimensional database (Adaptive Insights, Hyperion Essbase) experience strongly preferred
- Proficient in excel
- Experience with financial modeling
- Workday Financials/Adaptive Insights experience a plus
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.