OneSource Virtual (OSV) is the Workday partner that has helped more than 1,300 companies with everything from deployment to maintenance to payroll and more—all to make the day more doable. Founded in 2008, OSV pioneered Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and has become the leading provider of automated solutions for organizations of all sizes using Workday, delivering services with unparalleled choices, unwavering commitment, and uncompromising care. OneSource Virtual’s global headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas, with additional locations across North America and Europe. OneSource Virtual: let’s make the day more doable. Find your company’s solution at www.onesourcevirtual.com.
The System Support Analyst role ensures proper computer operation so that end users can accomplish business tasks. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end user help requests. Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostic and help request tracking tools, as well as require that the individual give in-person, hands-on help at the desktop level, including the installation and maintenance of PCs, printers, monitors and IP phone desk sets.
• Field incoming requests from end users via telephone, e-mail and the ticket system in a courteous manner.
• Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information, and nature of problem or issue.
• Build rapport and elicit problem details from help desk customers.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with other teams within the IT organization.
• Prioritize and schedule problems.
• Record, track, and document the help desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
• Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
• Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
• Install and configure desktop software.
• Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
• At least 5 years equivalent work experience in help desk or desktop technical support.
• At least 2 years experience with Microsoft desktop and server operating systems
• Extensive application support experience with Microsoft Office and Windows.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport building, listening, and questioning skills.
• Works closely with customers to manage issues, scheduling, etc., as they arise.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks.
• Highly self motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.