OneSource Virtual (OSV) is the Workday partner that has helped more than 1,300 companies with everything from deployment to maintenance to payroll and more—all to make the day more doable. Founded in 2008, OSV pioneered Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and has become the leading provider of automated solutions for organizations of all sizes using Workday, delivering services with unparalleled choices, unwavering commitment, and uncompromising care. OneSource Virtual’s global headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas, with additional locations across North America and Europe. OneSource Virtual: let’s make the day more doable. Find your company’s solution at www.onesourcevirtual.com.
The Tax Data Specialist is responsible for maintaining tax profile data for OSV customers. The role is responsible for processing profile update requests directly from customers via customer cases as well as capturing electronic/published data from Federal, State, Local, and Territorial taxing agencies and facilitating the data input with a high level of accuracy into multiple systems (TaxEx, Workday, etc.).
- Act as primary point of contact for customers in regard to systems, basic tax inquiries and tax applications.
- Responsible for managing cases for assigned customer team(s) to provide professional and timely responses to internal and external customers, while working with other departments as needed.
- Maintain customer information by updating information on internal systems, including but not limited to TPA, rate information, customer profile details, etc.
- Support and manage proactive customer cases regarding Workday data and/or configuration anomalies that will impact filing.
- Provide feedback to leadership in regard to missing FAQs or customer knowledge so inquiries can be addressed more quickly and accurately
- Review and analyze employee and employer level Payroll Tax data on behalf of customers.
- Meet quality and production metrics outlined for position
- Perform additional duties and special projects, as assigned.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel
- Data Analytics
- Attention to detail and organized
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects with various deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Working knowledge of tax rules and requirements
Qualifications and Experience
- Working knowledge and language of the following business areas: Payroll and Payroll Tax
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Experience with multistate business tax registrations and/or licensing is highly desired
- Associate degree in related field preferred
- Payroll outsourcing experience preferred
- Previous experience working with either TaxEx OR Workday, PeopleSoft or other ERP HR/Payroll systems/applications preferred
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.