OneSource Virtual (OSV) is the Workday partner that has helped more than 1,300 companies with everything from deployment to maintenance to payroll and more—all to make the day more doable. Founded in 2008, OSV pioneered Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and has become the leading provider of automated solutions for organizations of all sizes using Workday, delivering services with unparalleled choices, unwavering commitment, and uncompromising care. OneSource Virtual’s global headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas, with additional locations across North America and Europe. OneSource Virtual: let’s make the day more doable. Find your company’s solution at www.onesourcevirtual.com.
** Candidates must reside in either Mountain time zone or Central time zone.
The Tax Regional Support Specialist Is responsible for providing outstanding tax service, supported by researching and resolving tax notices and escalations.
- Interacts with various Federal, State and local taxing agencies regarding compliance with regulatory guidelines as well as resolving related issues with notices
- Frequently communicate with federal, state, and local tax agencies to resolve customer payroll tax notices.
- Work to ensure KPI and SLAs are met
- Maintains average ticket aging to 30 days or less
- Responds to cases within stated department expectations
- Identify and provide feedback on jurisdiction processing issues based on notices (aka; mass events)
- Coordinate with internal agency relations team to ensure creation of mass event payments
- Coordinate with internal agency relations team to handle abatement requests.
- Communicate updates and perform tasks on customer notices by asking for cash collection, creating prior quarter and current quarter payments (create ACC Packet), and generate check payments for late and missing returns/payments for tax cases.
- Coordinate with internal treasury team to research outstanding (non cashed) check payments.
- Coordinate with internal amendments team by providing amendment check list and reassigning the ticket to their queue when an amendment is needed.
- Package, mail and track any payments/missing returns and send to agencies.
- May require occasional travel
- Requires Flexible Work schedules and quarterly extended work schedules to meet time sensitive deadlines
- Positive attitude
- Good time management skills
- Flexible in changing environment
- Problem solver
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Team player
- Analyze problems or data
- Mathematical aptitude
- Work with tight deadlines
- Critical thinking
- Self-directed management of work and results
- Computer literacy
This role has no supervisory responsibility
Qualifications and Experience
- High School Diploma
- 2-4 years customer service
- 1-2 years of payroll tax knowledge
- Basic excel experience
- Proven Ability to prioritize tasks
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.