OneSource Virtual (OSV) is the Workday partner that has helped more than 1,300 companies with everything from deployment to maintenance to payroll and more—all to make the day more doable. Founded in 2008, OSV pioneered Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and has become the leading provider of automated solutions for organizations of all sizes using Workday, delivering services with unparalleled choices, unwavering commitment, and uncompromising care. OneSource Virtual’s global headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas, with additional locations across North America and Europe. OneSource Virtual: let’s make the day more doable. Find your company’s solution at www.onesourcevirtual.com.
** This is a hybrid position and candidates must reside in the Mesa/Phoenix area or DFW area in order to go into the office during quarter ends.
The Tax Regional Support Specialist II Is responsible for providing outstanding tax service, supported by researching and resolving tax notices and escalations.
- Ensure compliance with filing and payment deadlines
- Prepare annual and quarterly tax returns
- Resolve tax issues by communicating with federal, state, and local agencies
- Coordinate documentation to clear tax issues, such as payments and filing confirmations
- Initiate web payments and filing to various state agencies
- Create submission of timely, accurate tax deposits and reports
- Assists in year-end processing and reporting, including W-2’s
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders with issues related to amendments, abatement requests, and missing payments/returns
- Monthly jurisdiction scrub/prep to identify inaccurate customer data
- Monitor agency status monthly to identify and rectify payment, credit, and filing issues
- Research issues identified through dashboard and weekly audits
- Research rejected filings/payments from quarterly, annuals, and W-2’s
- Research delinquencies and determine root cause of the delinquency by reviewing internal tax reports, agency websites, and agency phone calls
- Requires Flexible Work schedules during quarter end months to meet time sensitive deadlines
- Complete other duties and special projects as requested
- Develop collaborative business relationships with internal and external customers
- Detail-oriented with good time management skills and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task and support multiple customers effectively
- Results oriented; drive to achieve goals and objectives
- Self-sufficient management of workload with ability to meet tight deadlines
- Use tact and discretion in dealing with customer information
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Identifies area for process improvement.
- Sense of Urgency
- Analytical skills
This role has no supervisory responsibility
Qualifications and Experience
- Associates degree or equivalent
- Fundamental Payroll Professional (FPC) or Certified Payroll Professional (CPP)
- 5-7 years of payroll tax knowledge and/or customer service
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Experience in an outsourcing environment, payroll, or tax preferred
- Working knowledge and background of multistate jurisdiction preferred
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.