OneSource Virtual (OSV) is the Workday partner that has helped more than 1,300 companies with everything from deployment to maintenance to payroll and more—all to make the day more doable. Founded in 2008, OSV pioneered Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and has become the leading provider of automated solutions for organizations of all sizes using Workday, delivering services with unparalleled choices, unwavering commitment, and uncompromising care. OneSource Virtual’s global headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas, with additional locations across North America and Europe. OneSource Virtual: let’s make the day more doable. Find your company’s solution at www.onesourcevirtual.com.
The Treasury Admin role supports the entire treasury team with organization and dependability through their knowledge and understanding of the customer projects and other initiatives for the department. The Treasury Admin will perform daily ancillary duties such as stop payments, ACH Reversals, and various inquiries with the banking institutions.
- Perform treasury administration functions and activities to the treasury department
- Maintain and manage all financial records, registers, logs and spreadsheets
- Perform ancillary Treasury tasks, i.e. stop payments, void checks, ACH Reversals, Trace ID’s, etc.
- Respond and resolve customer problems, grievances and issues
- Coordinates assigned functions and project activities with the strategic needs of other team members
- Assists both internal and external customers with account inquires and transactions via phone, email, internet chat, and case management system
- Take the initiative to start new tasks, projects or operate out of their area of influence
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
- Computer literate particularly in Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient in basic mathematics
- Detail oriented
- Communication – excellent oral and written skills
- Customer Service focused
- Familiarity with industry specific treasury services
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.