OneSource Virtual (OSV) is the Workday partner that has helped more than 1,300 companies with everything from deployment to maintenance to payroll and more—all to make the day more doable. Founded in 2008, OSV pioneered Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and has become the leading provider of automated solutions for organizations of all sizes using Workday, delivering services with unparalleled choices, unwavering commitment, and uncompromising care. OneSource Virtual’s global headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas, with additional locations across North America and Europe. OneSource Virtual: let’s make the day more doable. Find your company’s solution at www.onesourcevirtual.com.
We are looking for intelligent problem solvers who are inspired and motivated to be part of the revolution of the HCM/Payroll system industry. We have a great culture that values big ideas, creative thinking and teamwork. If you’re looking for a new opportunity, OSV may be for you.
The Workday Absence and Time Tracking Consultant will be responsible for working in a team environment and ensuring the successful implementation of the Workday solution for key accounts.
- Analyzes payroll, absence, time keeping and other business functions in order to implement new clients on an absence and time keeping solution
- Establishes standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures.
- Provides training and ongoing support to client on their Absence and Time Keeping System.
- Coordinates and responds to requests for changes from original specifications.
- Develops and maintains technical and project documentation.
- Develops quality assurance test plans and directs quality assurance testing on Absence and Time Keeping Systems.
- Coordinates project activities with payroll, client services, sales, IT and client staff to ensure goals and requirements are met.
- Confers with payroll, client services, sales, IT and client staff to provide technical advice and resolve problems.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) or equivalent; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Workday certification in HCM, Absence and Time Tracking preferred. If not already Workday certified, certification in HCM, Absence and Time Tracking will be required
- Ability to multi-task & solve problems
- Good communication skills
- The ability to communicate with others of all levels of technical ability
- Ability to communicate with non-technical business users
- Knowledge of payroll, absence and time tracking processes
- Knowledge of Absence and Time Keeping System; including user interface, business logic, business rules and payroll system interfaces.
- Experience implementing Absence and Time Keeping Solutions.
- Travel 30%
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.