OneSource Virtual (OSV) is the Workday partner that has helped more than 1,300 companies with everything from deployment to maintenance to payroll and more—all to make the day more doable. Founded in 2008, OSV pioneered Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and has become the leading provider of automated solutions for organizations of all sizes using Workday, delivering services with unparalleled choices, unwavering commitment, and uncompromising care. OneSource Virtual’s global headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas, with additional locations across North America and Europe. OneSource Virtual: let’s make the day more doable. Find your company’s solution at www.onesourcevirtual.com.
- Leads the Benefits workstream throughout the life cycle of projects
- Coordinates, troubleshoots and manages system issues to resolution
- Works with customer and project team to analyze and document issues, recommend solutions, initiate corrective actions, follow up on issues resolution and inform customer of status.
- Responsible for adhering to the current project management methodology while influencing best practices, process improvements and procedures
- Interfaces with the customer to understand their overall objectives and requirements
- 2-3 years of Workday Benefits experience
- An active Workday Benefits certification a plus
- 2-4 years of industry knowledge in Benefits Administration or Human Resource Management with an understanding of benefit concepts such as plan designs, Cobra, Evidence of Insurability, and age reduction rules.
- Functional experience as a HRIS/Benefits Analyst
- Demonstrated customer-facing skills and the understanding and ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Experience in timeline management, issue tracking and configuration execution
- Possess intermediate/advanced level Excel skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (MIS, CS, HR, HRIS)
- Team Oriented
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Clear written and oral communication skills
- Ability to leverage appropriate resources to research and resolve issues
- Deliver consistent and reliable work
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Passion for customer service
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.