Organizations across the globe rely on OneSource Virtual for Workday services, support, optimization, and consulting. We create solutions built on the Workday application that empower customers to become strategic HR organizations, then scales with them as they grow. To date, OneSource Virtual offers HR outsourcing, IT outsourcing, application optimization, and consulting services to 500+ customers that represent more than 35 percent of Workday’s customer base.
You will be fully immersed in the successful implementation of the Workday solution for our clients, working closely with Project Managers, internal consultants and Clients to ensure that system and business requirements are clearly defined, documented and communicated.
- Lead the Deployment Services workstream on projects and guide clients through the process
- Take ownership of each tenant build, managing dependencies and successfully migrating configuration between tenants
- Analyse gaps and complete fit gap documentation
- Take ownership of Data conversion and Lead requirements gathering, design, testing, tenant review and other customer facing sessions, as required
- Turn business requirements into practical solutions appropriate to the customer
- Conduct product fit analysis
- Engage with client counterparts defining data strategies and requirements, guiding clients through the data conversion process and Best Practice
- Ensure delivery of high-quality services and products to clients to maintain and build on OSVs reputation and credibility
- Work with clients to identify and resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframe
- Ensure the Workday product is built in a way to maximize benefit to the client
- Ensure awareness of future functionality in Workday releases to enable clients to plan for future opportunities
- Highlight any continuous improvements and lessons learned throughout each project to maximise OSV’s Professional Services efficiency
This is an Individual Contributor role.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Business Degree in Management of Information Systems or Human Resources or relevant work experience required
- Some previous consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a software consulting company
- Up to date Workday HCM/Payroll/Financials certification/s. Additional certifications are a big plus
- Experience in working in HCM/Payroll/Financials deployments using applications such as Workday, PeopleSoft, ResourceLink or SAP
- CIPP or related certifications beneficial
- Possess an advanced knowledge of IT design principles, practices, and theory by providing guidance to others in functional design processes, and completing functional HR/Payroll design docs
- Working knowledge and language of the following business areas: Human Resources, Benefits, and Payroll
- Proven track record of collaborating with customers to define deployment expectations and ensure consistency with strategic direction
- Extensive experience of working in client facing roles
- Experience of working with a major systems integrator and/or an enterprise software company
- Ability to coach others in the execution of data conversion and/or implementation activities on schedule and within budget, providing expertise when needed
- Organised, detail-oriented, and have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for customer service
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.