Organizations across the globe rely on OneSource Virtual for Workday services, support, optimization, and consulting. We create solutions built on the Workday application that empower customers to become strategic HR organizations, then scales with them as they grow. To date, OneSource Virtual offers HR outsourcing, IT outsourcing, application optimization, and consulting services to 500+ customers that represent more than 35 percent of Workday’s customer base.
The Workday Associate Analyst is aligned to OSV’s Early Careers program and is the launching pad for a career in Workday consulting.
You will be part of a team focused on deploying successful Workday solutions for our customers. The Workday Associate Analyst will work closely with Project Managers, internal Consultants and Clients to ensure that system and business requirements are clearly defined, documented, and communicated.
A successful Workday Associate Analyst will be both tech-savvy while having strong interpersonal skills to relay information to customer teams & internal teams.
- Interpret business needs and requirements, and translate technical requirements into business appropriate terminology
- With guidance from a seasoned team member:
- Support the creation of functional designs and specifications
- Support requirements gathering, design, tenant review and other customer facing sessions
- Assist in the configuration of the Workday system including data conversion and testing.
- Troubleshoot data and configuration issues using various resources including independent research and senior team members.
- Support Analysts on data integrity issues and leading business practices utilizing Workday
- Ensure awareness of future functionality of Workday releases
- Communication Skills
- Customer Focus
- Business Acumen
- Planning & Analysis
- Problem Solving
- Influencing Others
This role does not have supervisory responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or 1-2 years of Human Resources/ relevant work experience
- Foundational knowledge of IT design principles, practices, and theory
- Working knowledge of one of the following business areas: Human Resources, Benefits, Payroll or Finance
- Organized, detail-oriented and demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.