Organizations across the globe rely on OneSource Virtual for Workday services, support, optimization, and consulting. We create solutions built on the Workday application that empower customers to become strategic HR organizations, then scales with them as they grow. To date, OneSource Virtual offers HR outsourcing, IT outsourcing, application optimization, and consulting services to 500+ customers that represent more than 35 percent of Workday’s customer base.
** Must be located and authorized to work in the UK. No sponsorship will be provided.
The Engagement Manager (EM) will be responsible for developing, maintaining and growing client relationships and leading project teams from project planning through execution. The EM will effectively identify and solve project-related problems that are technical, business and resource specific. Facilitates brainstorming sessions, project kick-offs, and lessons learned. Works with teams to identify and enact continuous improvements to the project-delivery process.
- Become an expert in Workday’s Implementation Methodology and ensure engagements comply with all Workday and OSV standards
- Lead the customer/Workday/OSV project team to provide excellent customer service with the expectation of high customer satisfaction and reference ability Responsible for project financials including optimizing the project P&L, maintaining accurate forecasting, and ensuring projects are properly planned and staffed
- Ensure the project is delivered within the budget and timeline as outlined in the Statement of Work (SOW)
- Lead all project meetings including kickoff, status, steering committee and lessons learned
- Track issues and risks, facilitate resolution and escalate as needed
- Provide project specific direction to team members to enable clear communication and effective touchpoints
- Recognize and promote opportunities for additional OSV services to client
- Demonstrate competency in the Workday product suite – HCM, Payroll, and/or Financials
- Participate in the sales cycle to gather requirements, formulate delivery approach and develop a proposal/SOW Work with OSV staffing and practice leadership to plan and structure a resource plan to maximize project efficiency
- Work with OSV staffing and practice leadership to plan and structure a resource plan to maximize project efficiency
- Work with OSV and WD Program Management Office to develop and deploy changes and improvements to the methodology and associated tools
- Active member of the OSV Engagement Community of Practice
- Actively participates in Workday community
- Proven success working in and/or leading teams using a structured project methodology
- Proven ability to manage and motivate diverse teams – multi-company, cross-functional/remote teams – to deliver programs and projects on time and on budget
- Ability to work with little to no supervision and direct the actions of others
- Superior presentation skills, both graphically and verbally
- Able to administer business programs including financials and related reporting
- Ability to manage project team members consisting of Workday Consultants who are assigned to consulting engagements
- While delivering a project, the ability to recognize opportunities for additional services
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of experience in various Human Resources or Financials disciplines
- 1+ years’ experience project managing HCM, Payroll, or Financial application implementations
- Previous experience implementing or supporting Workday, PeopleSoft, Oracle, or other HCM/Financial applications
- Working knowledge and language of the following business areas: Human Resources, Benefits, Payroll, and Financial Management
- Consulting experience as an internal consultant or with a technology professional services organization
- Workday Certification
- MBA or advanced degree desirable
- PMP certification a plus
Due to the nature of our business, the customer undertakings we provide and the sensitive data we manage, we operate detailed background checks for all successful candidates which include a credit reference and basic criminal record check amongst educational and employment checks. Employment decisions will take account of all relevant information, including the background check outcome, in relation to each individual role.
Due to the nature of our business, the customer undertakings we provide, and the sensitive data we manage, we operate detailed background checks for all successful candidates which include a credit reference and basic criminal record check amongst educational and employment checks. Employment decisions will take account of all relevant information, including the background check outcome, in relation to each individual role.
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.