OneSource Virtual (OSV) is the Workday partner that has helped more than 1,300 companies with everything from deployment to maintenance to payroll and more—all to make the day more doable. Founded in 2008, OSV pioneered Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and has become the leading provider of automated solutions for organizations of all sizes using Workday, delivering services with unparalleled choices, unwavering commitment, and uncompromising care. OneSource Virtual’s global headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas, with additional locations across North America and Europe. OneSource Virtual: let’s make the day more doable. Find your company’s solution at www.onesourcevirtual.com.
The Workday HCM Consultant will be fully immersed in the successful delivery of the Workday solution for our customers. This position provides Workday HCM expertise to their engagements. You will work closely with customers and internal resources to ensure that system and business requirements are clearly defined, documented, communicated and delivered.
- Work directly with customers to gather requirements, research, document, troubleshoot, and resolve HCM issues in a timely manner
- Acts as primary customer point of contact on cases and projects
- Ensure delivery of high-quality services and products to customers
- Supports and mentors junior team members
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday and industry best practices
- Assist the HCM leadership in developing new standards and processes, document and share knowledge to the rest of the HCM team.
- Collaborate with a team of other HCM resources to research, identify, validate, and innovate solutions.
- 3-5+ years of implementation/technical support/functional experience/training in WD or other ERP system
- Workday experience preferred
- Practical experience in software configuration and existing system enhancements including business analysis; requirements, use case, and specification documentation; report development; testing and training
- Functional experience with configuration and support of HCM
- Experience in managing relationships and SLA’s with 3rd party ticketing system
- Strong communication skills
- Possess advanced level Excel skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (MIS, CS, HR, Accounting …)
Our team members share these characteristics:
- Thrive in a fast-paced, demanding environment where innovation is the rule and we have fun!
- Enjoy learning and sharing expertise with others – a lifelong learner
- Perform activities while seeking the best for others
- Value and promote team spirit, have outstanding interpersonal skill set and exhibit professionalism within the workplace
- Love finding the best solution for a customer
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.