Organizations across the globe rely on OneSource Virtual for Workday services, support, optimization, and consulting. We create solutions built on the Workday application that empower customers to become strategic HR organizations, then scales with them as they grow. To date, OneSource Virtual offers HR outsourcing, IT outsourcing, application optimization, and consulting services to 500+ customers that represent more than 35 percent of Workday’s customer base.
ABOUT ONESOURCE VIRTUAL
OneSource Virtual (OSV) is the Workday partner that has helped more than 1,300 companies with everything from deployment to maintenance to payroll and more—all to make the day more doable. Founded in 2008, OSV pioneered Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and has become the leading provider of automated solutions for organizations of all sizes using Workday, delivering services with unparalleled choices, unwavering commitment, and uncompromising care. OneSource Virtual’s global headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas, with additional locations across North America and Europe. OneSource Virtual: let’s make the day more doable. Find your company’s solution at www.onesourcevirtual.com.
The Workday Consultant will be fully immersed in the successful implementation of the Workday solution for our clients. The position will work closely with Engagement Managers, internal consultants and Clients to ensure that system and business requirements are clearly defined, documented and communicated.
- Lead the Workday implementation process from start to finish, as needed.
- Lead requirements gathering, testing, and other customer-facing sessions, as required.
- Lead the entire integration implementation for a project; liaising with the client, supporting junior resources, and managing milestones and timelines for medium and add-on projects.
- Engage with client functional owners to define strategies and requirements, guide them through the implementation process, and facilitate the transfer of knowledge.
- Interpret complex business needs and requirements, being able to translate technical requirements into business appropriate terminology and advising on best practices.
- Anticipate issues or gaps and engineer appropriate solutions across multiple projects, as needed.
- Work with clients to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframe.
- Develop complex functional designs and specifications to support vendor and customer requirements.
- Perform integration configuration, testing, and deployment activities, as needed.
- Peer review design and configuration to ensure maximum usefulness to the customer and compliance with Workday’s best practices.
- Coach team members, using previous implementation experience to guide colleagues in order to assist internal capability and growth.
- Participate in internal initiatives to improve processes and quality, implement efficiencies, and grow team members.
- Ensure delivery of high-quality services and products to clients to maintain and build on OSV’s reputation and credibility within the ecosystem.
- Highlight any continuous improvements and lessons learned throughout each project to maximize OSV’s Professional Services efficiency.
- Customer Focus
- Business Acumen
- Planning & Analysis
- Problem Solving
- Influencing Others
This role does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications and Experience
- Associate or Bachelor Degree in MIS, Computer Science, or equivalent with 2 – 4 years of consulting experience or 8 – 10 years of relevant work experience, required
- Up-to-date Workday certification in Integrations Core and at least one other current Workday Integrations certification
- Successfully completed 3 – 5 projects within the Workday ecosystem
- Possess knowledge of IT design principles, practices, and theory by providing guidance to others in functional design processes
- Working knowledge and language of the following business areas: Human Resources, Benefits, and Payroll or Finance
- Proven track record of collaborating with customers to define deployment expectations and ensure consistency with strategic direction
- Experience working with a major systems integrator and/or an enterprise software company
- Experience working in client-facing roles
- Excellent problem resolution skills
- Ability to manage and multi-task in a fast pace environment
- Proven communication skills and the ability to be clear and concise in all communication
- Ability to coach others in the execution of designing, implementing, and testing activities on schedule and within budget, providing expertise, when needed
- Organized, detail-oriented, and have strong analytical skills
- Passion for customer service
- Technical expertise in the development of web service technology (SOAP, WSDL, XML, API) a plus
- Experience using Eclipse IDE or Microsoft .Net a plus
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.