OneSource Virtual (OSV) is the Workday partner that has helped more than 1,300 companies with everything from deployment to maintenance to payroll and more—all to make the day more doable. Founded in 2008, OSV pioneered Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and has become the leading provider of automated solutions for organizations of all sizes using Workday, delivering services with unparalleled choices, unwavering commitment, and uncompromising care. OneSource Virtual’s global headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas, with additional locations across North America and Europe. OneSource Virtual: let’s make the day more doable. Find your company’s solution at www.onesourcevirtual.com.
** This position requires Workday certification in recrui
The Workday Recruiting Sr. Consultant will be fully immersed in the successful implementation of the Workday solution for our clients. The position will work
In this role as a Workday Recruiting Consultant, you will be fully immersed in the successful implementation of the Workday solution for our Customers, working closely with Project Managers, internal consultants and Customers to ensure that system and business requirements are clearly defined, documented and communicated.
- Identify and analyse business needs and requirements, being able to translate technical requirements into business appropriate terminology
- Create and develop functional designs and specifications
- Analyse gaps and complete fit gap documentation
- Facilitate the Workday implementation process from start to finish
- Facilitate requirements gathering, design, tenant review and other customer facing sessions, as required
- Consulting with Customers on a variety of data integrity issues and leading business practices utilising Workday
- Engage with Customer project managers, defining Customer strategies and requirements, guiding Customers through the implementation process, configuring the application according to customer requirements, developing system interface and data conversion plans
- Ensure delivery of high-quality services and products to Customers
- Work with Customers to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframe
- Ensure Customer takes advantage of the Workday system
- Ensure awareness of future functionality in the Workday bi-annual releases
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Business Degree in Management of Information Systems / Human Resources or similar or relevant work experience
- Solid Customer facing consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a software consulting company
- Workday HCM / Recruiting certification or additional certifications
- Experience in working in HCM / Recruiting deployments using applications such as Workday, ICIMS, or other ATS systems.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge and language of the following business areas: Human Resources and Recruiting
- Proven track record of collaborating with customers to define deployment expectations and ensure consistency with strategic direction
- Ability to coach others in the execution of the testing, piloting, installation, and implementation activities on schedule and within budget, providing expertise when needed.
- Organised, detail-oriented, and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for customer service
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.