Organizations across the globe rely on OneSource Virtual for Workday services, support, optimization, and consulting. We create solutions built on the Workday application that empower customers to become strategic HR organizations, then scales with them as they grow. To date, OneSource Virtual offers HR outsourcing, IT outsourcing, application optimization, and consulting services to 500+ customers that represent more than 35 percent of Workday’s customer base.
The Workday Reporting Consultant will be responsible for the successful implementation of the Workday solution for key accounts. The position will work closely with the Engagement Manager and Client to ensure that system and business requirements are clearly defined, documented and delivered.
- Identify and analyze business needs and requirements, being able to translate technical requirements into business appropriate terminology advising on best practice.
- Create and develop functional designs and specifications to support tenant build.
- Analyze gaps and complete fit gap documentation.
- Lead the Workday implementation process from start to finish.
- Lead requirements gathering, design, tenant review and other customer facing sessions, as required.
- Turn business requirements into practical solutions appropriate to the customer.
- Perform testing, deployment systems integration; including executing the pilot, implementation and deployment of new or enhanced hardware or software.
- Setting up and using project management processes/systems across work streams including planning of life cycle of the project, identifying key project activities and milestones, etc.
- Consulting with clients on a variety of data integrity issues and leading business practices utilizing Workday.
- Conducting product fit analysis.
- Engage with client project managers defining client strategies and requirements, guiding clients through the implementation process, configuring the application according to customer requirements, developing system interface and data conversion plans.
- Coach team members using previous implementation experience to guide colleagues on best practice in order to assist internal capability growth.
- Ensure delivery of high-quality services and products to clients to maintain and build on OSVs reputation and creditability.
- Work with clients to identify and resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframe.
- Ensure the Workday product is built in a way to maximize benefit to the client.
- Ensure awareness of future functionality in Workday releases to enable clients to plan for future opportunities.
- Highlight any continuous improvements and lessons learned throughout each project to maximize OSVs Professional Services efficiency
- Customer Focus
- Business Acumen
- Planning & Analysis
- Problem Solving
- Influencing Others
This role does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.A. in system design or HR with 3 – 5 years of consulting experience or 10 – 12 years of relevant work experience required
- Up to date Workday certification in HCM, Payroll, Reporting or Financials and at least one other current Workday certification
- Willingness to achieve Workday certification if joining without active certifications
- Successfully completed 5 – 10 projects within the Workday ecosystem
- Possess an advanced knowledge of IT design principles, practices, and theory by providing guidance to others in functional design processes, and completing functional HR/Payroll design docs
- Working knowledge and language of the following business areas: Human Resources, Reporting, Benefits, and Payroll or Finance
- Proven track record of collaborating with customers to define deployment expectations and ensure consistency with strategic direction
- Experience working with a major systems integrator and/or an enterprise software company
- Extensive experience of working in client facing roles
- Ability to develop complex functional designs, including options for technical platforms.
- Ability to coach others in the execution of the testing, piloting, installation, and implementation activities on schedule and within budget, providing expertise when needed.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for customer service
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.