Farmington Hills, MI
Extraordinary Care. Extraordinary Careers.
With the nation’s largest home infusion provider, there is no limit to the growth of your career.
Option Care Health, Inc. is the largest independent home and alternate site infusion services provider in the United States. With over 6,000 team members including 2,900 clinicians, we work compassionately to elevate standards of care for patients with acute and chronic conditions in all 50 states. Through our clinical leadership, expertise and national scale, Option Care Health is re-imagining the infusion care experience for patients, customers and employees.
At Option Care Health we recognize that part of being extraordinary is supporting and building a workforce that is as diverse as the patients and communities we serve.
Join a company that is taking action to develop a culture that is more inclusive, respectful, engaging and rewarding for all team members. We are committed to hiring, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce.
COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements:
As a leading healthcare provider, we have an undeniable responsibility to protect the health and safety of our patients, customers and team members.
COVID-19 vaccinations are required as a condition of employment for patient and customer-facing team members as well as all Director level and above leadership roles. Please note we will consider exceptions to this requirement for those who cannot be vaccinated due to a medical condition or strongly held religious beliefs. Upon hire, new team members will have 42 DAYS from their start date to be fully vaccinated or receive approved exemption.
Please work with your Talent Acquisition representative to determine if this position falls into one of those categories.
Job Description Summary:
The Benefits Analyst is responsible for providing analysis and assisting with the administration of all benefits and retirement programs, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, supplementary benefits and 401(k) plan. Makes recommendations for benefit programs in support of specific business units within Option Care to ensure they are competitive within the market, position, and industry.
- Maintains the Benefit Mailbox to address and resolve employee and vendor questions/issues.
- Responsible for end-to-end processing of all Leave of Absences and works with third party vendor to address FMLA/LOA questions.
- Provides counsel to managers and team members on Leave and ADA issues and acts as a subject matter expert on this topic.
- Engages vendors to resolve complex benefits issues and communicates findings to affected team member.
- Conducts weekly new hire benefits orientation programs.
- Conducts audits and reconciliation of assigned benefit programs and ensures compliance of programs.
- Assist with benefits projects including employee communications, open enrollment, new benefits implementation, etc.
- Collaborates with other Human Resources functions to ensure that customer service deliverables are achieved.
- Audits HR database (Workday) and ensure quality and integrity of all benefit and benefit data changes
- Runs reports and ad hoc report inquires.
- Keeps abreast of State and Federal Leaves, and other benefit changes
- Document’s process and procedures improvements for future enhancements to plan design.
- Fosters an enhanced appreciation of Federal, state, and municipal privacy requirements to ensure compliance.
- Participates in approved benefit trend surveys through the collection and reporting of data to third-party survey providers.
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities? NO
(I.e. hiring, recommending/approving promotions and pay increases, scheduling, performance reviews, discipline, etc.)
BASIC EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or HR; and at least two (2) years’ experience in Benefits/HR support OR, a High School Diploma or GED and at least five (5) years of experience in Benefits/ HR support. Workday experience is a plus.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS & INTERESTS
- Knowledge of confidentiality requirements associated with the practice of Human Resources.
- Knowledge of benefits administration policies, practices, and procedures.
- Knowledge of Federal, state, and municipal privacy laws and the applicability to the day-to-day operations within the benefits areas.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Office 2003 or later: Word (for example: creating and modifying text styles, numbering and sorting lists, working with sections and columns, formatting tables, and using templates and using diagrams and drawing tools), Excel (for example: vlook-up, formulas, pivot tables, formatting text and borders of cells, working with workbooks and worksheets, using range names, referencing cells, sorting, and auto filtering, etc.) and PowerPoint (for example: creating presentations, adding and removing slides, entering and formatting text, applying design templates, modifying masters, inserting graphics and objects, creating handouts).
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & INTERESTSMasters degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or Finance with 3 years of benefits administration and analysis.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & INTERESTS
Option Care Health subscribes to a policy of equal employment opportunity, making employment available without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status according to the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information.