Extraordinary Care. Extraordinary Careers.
With the nation’s largest home infusion provider, there is no limit to the growth of your career.
Option Care Health, Inc. is the largest independent home and alternate site infusion services provider in the United States. With over 6,000 team members including 2,900 clinicians, we work compassionately to elevate standards of care for patients with acute and chronic conditions in all 50 states. Through our clinical leadership, expertise and national scale, Option Care Health is re-imagining the infusion care experience for patients, customers and employees.
At Option Care Health we recognize that part of being extraordinary is supporting and building a workforce that is as diverse as the patients and communities we serve.
Join a company that is taking action to develop a culture that is more inclusive, respectful, engaging and rewarding for all team members. We are committed to hiring, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce.
COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements:
As a leading healthcare provider, we have an undeniable responsibility to protect the health and safety of our patients, customers and team members.
COVID-19 vaccinations are required as a condition of employment for patient and customer-facing team members as well as all Director level and above leadership roles. Please note we will consider exceptions to this requirement for those who cannot be vaccinated due to a medical condition or strongly held religious beliefs. Upon hire, new team members will have 42 DAYS from their start date to be fully vaccinated or receive approved exemption.
Please work with your Talent Acquisition representative to determine if this position falls into one of those categories.
Job Description Summary:
Designs, develop, analyzes, and administers compensation policies, processes, and programs in alignment with compensation strategy in order to support business objectives and ensure compliance and competitiveness. Partner with Human Resource Business Partners and other areas of Human Resource teams to ensure alignment of goals and objectives.
Job Responsibilities (listed in order of importance and/or time spent)
- Provides analytical support in the development of merit budgets, bonus budgets, salary structure analyses, incentive plan data gathering & reporting, market data reviews, mergers & acquisitions, etc.
- Co-lead the administration of Option Care’s Bonus and Merit Cycles through data auditing/clean-up, system testing, communication development, and customer support.
- Accesses, changes, maintains, and assures the quality and accuracy of compensation data (job profiles, job descriptions, shift differentials, etc.) in HR databases through reporting and data audits.
- Manage the market pricing process including researching survey sources, completing survey submissions, analyzing and interpreting data, reviewing trends and recommending actions. Review new and revised jobs and determine appropriate grades.
- Assists with the development of compensation communications in conjunction with assigned processes and programs.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and develops new processes.
- Prepares advanced/complex analysis and cost impact models of compensation initiatives for individually assigned activities or as part of larger Compensation department initiatives.
- Contributes to ad-hoc Compensation analyses
- Maintains currency in all aspects of compensation through formal and informal training, participation in local and national professional organizations, continuous learning and reading, and general professional curiosity.
- Fosters an enhanced appreciation of Federal, state, and municipal privacy requirements to ensure compliance.
- Provides counsel to managers and team members on routine compensation issues, as required.
- Collaborates with other Human Resources functions to ensure that customer service deliverables are achieved.
- Performs other duties as required or requested.
Basic Education and/or Experience Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, HR, or Economics; and at least 5 – 7 years’ experience in in Compensation or HR analytics, or a High School Diploma/GED and at least seven (7) years of experience in compensation or HR analytics.
Knowledge of confidentiality requirements associated with the practice of Human Resources.
Knowledge of various job evaluation techniques, salary survey practices and methodologies, salary structure and incentive plan analysis, and job documentation.
Knowledge of compensation market-pricing tools, job description maintenance, and HRIS systems.
Knowledge of compensation administration policies, practices, and procedures.
Ability to lead and co-lead multiple projects at a time, and produce quality work.
Knowledge of Federal, state, and municipal privacy laws and the applicability to the day-to-day operation of the compensation area.
Advanced level skill in Microsoft Office 2003 or later: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards. for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Preferred Qualifications and/or Education
Master’s degree in Human Reource Management or Business Administration preferred.
Certified Compensation Professional designation preferred.
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Proficient in Workday HCM (job profile creation/editing, reporting, job maintenance)
Effectively manages competing deadlines and demands, and effectively manages internal/external relationships and partnerships.
Option Care Health subscribes to a policy of equal employment opportunity, making employment available without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status according to the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information.