99450 – HCP-CA-2175-Park Place 2175
This role will partnership directly with the Chief Information Officer of Pacific West to ensure that we are able to deliver on our people strategy. This individual will be responsible for the OD and talent strategies for IT; including integrating 6 CDOs across 3 states into a single team. Change management, Talent Development, Organizational Design and partnering with IT functions preferred.
- Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrate our company’s commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care and concern with each and every internal and external customer.
- Uses, protects, and discloses our patients’ protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards.
- Develops people strategy for IT in collaboration with CIO and IT leadership team
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college and/or a professional certification requiring formal education beyond a two year college.
- Master’s Degree, MBA, MHA preferred
- Certifications in change management, human resources, organizational design, project management
- At least 7 years experience in human resources
- Demonstrated success working with “C-suite” executives in matrixed environments
- Partnership with IT departments as a human resources partner preferred
- Lead people integrations, in sourcing, outsourcing, shared services strategies
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Computer literate
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of workday and people soft HRIS systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Interviewing and interpersonal skills.
Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Careers with Optum. Here’s the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here you’ll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life’s best work.(SM)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.