New York, NY
Purpose and Job Summary
ORIX USA is looking to hire a Compensation Partner to join our Human Resources Department. This role will have exposure to Business Lines and Functions and third party vendors.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the ongoing development, implementation, and administration of compensation policies and programs
- Liaise with internal clients on the compensation benchmarking and market research process; evaluate and perform analysis on pay market positioning, salary structures, and pay mixes to ensure market competitiveness to support overall compensation strategy
- Plan and communicate compensation structures and programs to talent acquisition team, HR partners, and business leaders
- Partner with talent acquisition and hiring managers to structure market competitive offers (including new hire buyout), help answer questions and help evaluate job levels and other general comp inquiries
- Analyze and design dashboard on key performance and compensation metrics for senior managers
- Promote an understanding of compensation philosophies, practices and administration across all levels of the organization
- Design and build compensation metrics, reports, and tools to inform compensation program decisions and forecast and analyze compensation outcomes
- Play a key role in annual compensation review and bonus payout cycles, responsible for administering base pay, short term and long term incentive programs
- Partner with HR Operations/HRIS to implement compensation systems/modules and processes within Workday and maintain compensation data integrity in Workday
- Prioritize and multitask ad-hoc project assignments
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information
- Work professionally and harmoniously with team and coworkers
- Contribute to other projects and duties as assigned
This position must have ability to communicate information effectively with stakeholders at all levels in the organization as well as vendors and consultants.
Education, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Mathematics or related field preferred
- 3-5 years of professional work experience in compensation, finance, or analytics; Financial Services or Commercial Real Estate industry preferred
- Knowledge of Federal and State laws and regulations including FLSA
- Advanced Excel skills (VLOOKUP, PIVOT, logic formulas, graphs, tables, macros, etc.) along with strong Powerpoint and other MS Office skills required
- Experience working with large complex spreadsheet design, ability to analyze large sets of data, translate to findings, provide reports and presentations to management
- Great attention to detail and be highly organized
- Experience with Workday and MarketPay preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to adjust priorities in a changing and fast-paced environment
ORIX Corporation USA and its affiliates (“ORIX Group USA”) strive to achieve as safe an office environment as possible for employees. Accordingly, ORIX Group USA would like to see our vaccination rates against COVID-19 as close to 100% as possible. As of October 4, 2021, employees of any ORIX Group USA company are required to submit proof of vaccination in order to access any of the Company’s offices, unless they have an approved medical or religious exemption. In Texas, in accordance with state law, employees will not be compelled to be vaccinated if they object for any reason of personal conscience, based on a religious belief, or for medical reasons, including prior recovery from COVID-19. Should you receive an offer of employment, more information about how to submit proof of vaccination or an exemption request will be provided. Please note that for most roles, ORIX Group USA’s expectation is that the majority of employees will need to come into the office more often than not, and that some employees need to come in full-time. In other words, as a condition of employment, you should expect that if you accept a position at ORIX Group USA you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before your start date, or request and receive an approved exemption shortly thereafter.
ORIX USA is an equal opportunity employer, providing equal employment opportunities (EEO), and is committed to diversifying its workforce. All employees and applicants for employment will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, protected veteran status or other status protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.