What is Your role
The Total Rewards Manager EMEA & APAC is part of the Global Total Rewards team as well as the regional HR team supporting our business in the EMEA and APAC regions. Around 1600 employees are part of these regions, and this number is growing.
You will provide engaging and effective Total Rewards solutions to the business and make sure that these solutions are aligned with the business and overall HR strategies. You will promote the HR delivery model, with the goal to simplify people-related processes and procedures and ultimately improving the employee experience. The focus of the role is on Compensation related instruments and elements.
In this role you will support the business in Europe, Middle East & Africa, Latin America, as well as Asia and Australia. The position is based in Eindhoven and reports to the People Vice-President EMEA & APAC, also based in the Netherlands. You will have a direct report in our shared services center in Poland, responsible for administrative activities.
- Define the strategy, design and implementation of all compensation-related programs and procedures in the relevant regions.
- Co-design and support sales incentive structures in the various regions, in close collaboration with the Finance department.
- Document and create storage solution for compensation and bonus plans.
- Supervise external compensation surveys for benchmarking, provide analyses and make recommendations for compensation structures.
- Ensure compliance with Equal Pay acts in countries and the Össur principle to pay people equally for similar roles.
- Supervise the EMEA company car policy.
- Work closely with business managers and the overall People team with regards to job profiles, salary grades and pay scales.
- Ensure all compensation structures, job profiles, salary grades, and bonus plans are stored and documented correctly in the Workday system.
- Lead the annual merit increase process for all locations, in close collaboration with the colleagues in HR information services and HR business partners.
- Provide training and education materials for managers and employees with regards to compensation topics and programs.
- Collaborate with the Recruitment colleagues with regards to pay levels and job offers.
- Work closely with vendors in relation to pay market data, company car information, and job grading.
- Support change programs and initiatives, focused on continuously improving the effectiveness of the organization
- Promote and guard the company values considering the desired company culture.
The ideal candidate
Össur stands for Life without Limitations; our core values are Honesty, Frugality and Courage.
- At least 6 years of working in a compensation & benefits related position, in an international setting
- Bachelor’s Degree study is required
- Skilled in communication, influencing skills with an eye for cultural awareness
- Proven change management experience
- Effective verbal, written and presentation skills
- Innovative and make-it-work attitude
- A good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
Össur’s Competences are Collaboration, Communication, Driving Results, Customer Focus and Change.
Össur is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.