Remote – Alabama
Remote – Washington
Remote – New Hampshire
Remote – California
Remote – Colorado
Remote – Massachusetts
Remote – Kansas
Remote – Pennsylvania
Remote – North Carolina
Remote – Wisconsin
Remote – South Dakota
Remote – Rhode Island
Remote – Utah
Remote – Ohio
Remote – Minnesota
Remote – New Jersey
Remote – Maine
Remote – Connecticut
Remote – Wyoming
Remote – Texas
Remote – New York
Remote – Michigan
- Act as a major contributor in system (Workday) implementation and upgrades.
- Planning and managing cross-functional work relating to acquisitions and optimizing the overall Time & Absence and Payroll set up in Workday.
- May oversee the completion of projects, including planning, assigning, monitoring, and reviewing progress and accuracy of work and evaluating results.
- Partner with HR groups to enable the effective use of core HR and integrated systems and workflow solutions.
- Test and implement changes in the HRIS (Workday).
- Maintain documentation and procedures for audit and tracking of tasks.
- Collect, analyze, interpret, and distribute HRIS data for periodic reporting.
- Troubleshoot problems, conduct work flow analysis and streamline processes to improve overall efficiency, and efficient use of technology.
- Train end-users on new processes/functionality as needed. Help with the training of new users.
- Prepare new reports from HRIS (Workday), and manipulate existing report variables in order to generate ad-hoc reports.
- Responsible for data integrity and quality assurance of all data.
- Acts as liaison for IT to the PeopleCare groups
- Handle a multitude of assignments related to the HRIS demonstrating excellent organizational skills and flexibility.
- Manage and participate in special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned by manager and upper management.
- Follow legal policies as directed.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, to work well under pressure, take initiative, be flexible, handle highly confidential information appropriately and have exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Working knowledge of system integrations and integration techniques.
- Experience with report writing software.
- Excellent query and reporting analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills with the ability to write and maintain documentation.
- Demonstrated project management & ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrated creative thinking skills.
- 5 years of experience with HRIS systems, ADP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, or Workday or Payroll systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Human Resources, Psychology, Business or another related discipline.
- Workday Certifications: HCM, Benefits, Payroll, Advanced Compensation, Recruiting are preferred but not required.
We are Overstock
At Overstock.com, we are committed to strengthening our teams through diversity by recruiting, developing, and retaining professionals from all backgrounds and classes. We believe that promoting diversity, equity, and inclusivity is an integral component of our continuing quest to present a world-class eCommerce platform for providing dream homes for all.
Who We Are:
Just a few minutes from Salt Lake City and Utah’s ski slopes, Overstock is an original resident of “Silicon Slopes”, one of the fastest growing technology hubs in the country. We’re a passionate group of collaborative problem solvers and creative innovators, working on cutting-edge technology. From building award-winning retail applications (with amazing AR functionality) to creating leading blockchain and machine learning technologies, each of us embodies a unique value and contributes a diverse perspective to the team.
What We Offer:
401k (6% match)
- Flexible Schedules
- Onsite Health Clinic
- Tuition Reimbursement, Leadership Development Program, & Mentorship Program
- Onsite Fitness Center with group fitness classes and trainers
- Onsite Cafe with additional Coffee Shop and Juice Bar
- Onsite Greenhouse, providing fresh fruits & vegetables for our cafe
- Overstock Women’s Network (OWN)
- And More…
*Benefits vary based on position, tenure, location, and employee election
This position requires you to sit, stand and perform general office functions. You may also be required to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally. Bending, stooping and reaching are also frequently required.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and associates. This policy includes our commitment to ensure that all employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, pregnancy, veteran status (including Vietnam era veterans), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other non-job-related characteristic protected by law.