At Owens & Minor, we are a critical part of the healthcare process. As a Fortune 500 company with 50+ facilities across the US and 18,000 teammates in over 90 countries, we provide integrated technologies, products and services across the full continuum of care. Customers—and their patients—are at the heart of what we do.
Our mission is to empower our customers to advance healthcare, and our success starts with our teammates.
Owens & Minor teammate benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, available on first working day
- 401(k), eligibility after 30 days of employment
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Development opportunities to grow your career with a global company
The HRIS Senior Analyst is a Workday expert who supports the HR and HRIS teams by analyzing business needs with respect to Talent Acquisition and
Talent Management business processes and technology, recommending and implementing solutions, and leading project work to meet crucial business‐linked goals
- Provides technical leadership to all segments of the business relative to HR Data and Technology, but with a primary focus on Talent Acquisition and Talent Management.
- Leads and manages HR Technology projects.
- Provides support to the HR and HRIS teams through reporting, data analysis, and process design.
- Facilitates the HRIS change management process by developing and maintaining communications with stakeholders and ensuring quality control during the implementation life cycle.
- Must be able to plan, document, communicate, and execute work products.
- Ensures system documentation is up to date and accurate
- Develops training materials and trains HR and business stakeholders as necessary.
- Establish and maintains relationships with third party vendors to support effective collaboration.
- Facilitates user acceptance testing with HR teams and performs testing were applicable.
- Supports team in completing special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Five plus years of experience in Workday HRIS or HRIT required
- Prior experience with Workday Cloud implementations required
- Global experience preferred
- Strong skillset in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
If you feel this opportunity could be the next step in your career, we encourage you to apply.
Owens & Minor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, religion, disability, age, status as a veteran, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.