Atlanta, GA 30309 – Oxford Headquarters
At Oxford, we own brands that make people happy…from the relaxed island lifestyle of Tommy Bahama, to the sunny optimism of Lilly Pulitzer and adventurous spirit of Southern Tide…because being happy never goes out of style.
We offer competitive benefits packages which may include generous vacation policy, health and wellness coverage, 401k with company match, discounted stock purchasing, options for education reimbursement, and amazing product discounts! We value work-life balance and offer a flexible corporate office environment.
About the Role:
The primary focus of the HR Technology Analyst is the support and maintenance of the Human Capital Management (HCM) systems – Workday in addition to other systems supported by the HRIS team. This person serves as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, processing data, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The HR Technology Analyst also supports HCM updates, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
While we have a fantastic headquarters office located in Midtown Atlanta, Oxford’s corporate team operates with “remote first” and this position is considered a remote role with occasional travel to the office.
What you will do:
- Serve as a technical and functional SME and support various issues across the entire Workday platform (recruiting, onboarding, core HR, compensation, benefits, performance management, reporting)
- Identify and resolving issues related to the HRIS configuration, business processes, integrations, and reporting
- Recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet business requirements,
- Perform scheduled activities, including integration support,
- Configure org structure setup as the organization grows and changes
- Provide system Security support, including password resets and assignment of role-based security roles.
- Serve as a back to the HRIS Manager for selected system admin duties
- Recommend solutions or improvements to business processes that can be accomplished through new technology or existing technology
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports utilizing appropriate reporting tools (e.g Workday, Excel, PowerBI)
- Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs
- Help maintain data integrity in systems by processing data, running queries and analyzing data
- Provide reports based on quarterly and annual audit requests
- Remain current in Workday feature releases
- Participate in Workday Community and user group meetings/conferences
- Assist in the review, testing and implementation of HCM system updates
- Collaborate with business partners to review and coordinate application of updates or fixes
- Document process and results
You will enjoy this job if you…
- Enjoy working with non-technical team members
- Strong communication skills with ability to train new system users
- Highly organized and analytical
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Appreciate time management and can easily prioritize
- Enjoy brainstorming new processes or tools
Who we would like to meet:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, computer science or related field or equivalent work experience
- Generally, 2+ years of HRIS, HR generalist or specialist experience including prior technical experience with HCM systems such as Workday
- Experienced professional who knows and uses fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of the particular area of specialization (HRIS).
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Project management skills and experience
What happens next?
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply! You will receive an email confirming we received your application. We will review your application as soon as possible. You can update your resume or information at any time by accessing your candidate profile.
* Location of employees in remote designated roles requires advance notice and preapproval.
Oxford Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.