Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Senior HRIS Analyst
Amentum is seeking a Senior HRIS Analyst to contribute to the success of the Human Resources Information Systems function, focused in the areas of business processes, security, and training. This position will work remotely.
- As part of a larger team, this role supports administration of the Workday system including all integrations, system configuration, maintaining security, data audits and corrections, and introduction of new functionality.
- Leads in the design, building, testing, implementation, and troubleshooting of system enhancements and other automation projects for business processes, domain security, and user roles, utilizing dedicated Human Resources technology.
- Consults with departments such as Program HR, Recruiting, Payroll, and IT as needed to develop cooperation and support project requirements and specifications.
- Leads from an HRIS and systems perspective, in the design, build, testing, implementation and troubleshooting of annual processes for merit, goal setting and performance for the organization.
- Regularly perform data audits and validation and follows up with appropriate teams for corrections. Regularly conducts requirements reviews with HRIS leads and proactively develops and modifies processes to meet the needs of the business and drive efficiencies.
- Leads, creates, and conducts training for Workday, including developing of user guides, training sessions and videos, and other training materials. Trains on new processes/functionality as well as for new system users.
- Contributes to the operations and the development of HRIS to support policies. Understands and maintains employees’ Data Privacy compliance measures, HR laws, and regulations associated with resource and data management. Follows appropriate change control processes and approval processes when applying updates to employee records and other system configuration.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Human Resources, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years directly related HRIS experience focused in the areas of integrations, reporting and security
- Experience with Workday, ADP, and Deltek Costpoint, or comparable complex system; experience with Workday is preferred
- Government contracting experience preferred
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite
- Possesses an analytical mind for translating user needs to determine when software changes should be made and how systems and processes can be made more efficient
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment; ability to effectively prioritize tasks
- Personal attributes to be successful in this job include confidence, flexibility, collaboration, innovation, and the ability to communicate strongly with all levels of employees, to include executives, regarding sensitive matters
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.