US – MD, Annapolis Junction
US – MD, Columbia
US – TX (Field Location)
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Senior Cyber & Intel Recruiter
Annapolis Junction or Columbia MD
When you enjoy your work, your word-of-mouth referrals are golden
Your outgoing, generous nature shines when you meet someone who you believe would do well at your place of business. Sometimes, their current occupation is very different; still, you can see their potential. You’re a born recruiter. Your enthusiasm and your desire to include others in your success will promote your success and ours. And we’d like to recruit you.
Why Join Parsons?
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider with a focus on making the world safer, smarter, healthier, more sustainable, and more connected. Founded in 1944, Parsons primarily serves the defense, security, and infrastructure markets. Uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services, the corporation delivers state-of-the-art solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
Our National Security Solutions Unit
Our National Security Solutions Unit provides end-to-end tools, capabilities, and services that support the full spectrum of cyber and space operations and produces actionable intelligence for a diverse government, commercial, and Intelligence Community (IC) customer base. We are the recognized leader in transformational solutions and an invaluable and trusted mission partner to our customers. Our services include Cyber Operations, Intelligence Solutions, Federal Security, and Reconnaissance and Sensor Solutions.
Parsons seeks an experienced Senior Recruiter to support our Cyber and Intelligence work for the Maryland Procurement Office. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of full cycle recruiting of Cyber Security professionals, Software Engineers, and Systems Engineers with TS/SCI FS Poly clearances. Your strong collaboration skills and ability to influence hiring decisions, will prove beneficial when driving the hiring in this highly competitive marketspace.
This job can be based in either our Annapolis Junction or Columbia MD offices with the flexibility to work from home part of the time.
- Work closely with hiring managers to source qualified professionals to fill positions in a timely manner.
- Proactively solicit, evaluate, and present viable candidates to meet current and future staffing needs.
- Consistently source and deliver candidates with difficult/critical skill sets.
- Create an atmosphere of trust and build solid relationships with managers through positive performance on key positions.
- Build relationships with key professional, technical, and management talent throughout the region.
- Attend Job Fairs, networking events, and participate large scale recruiting efforts as needed.
- Maintain accurate record of recruiting activities in the company Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Work with Hiring Managers and Talent Managers to develop job offers and extend offers after receiving required approvals.
- Process candidates through Pre-employment screening.
Finally—the chance to make your “A” Game your everyday game
For you, nothing is more exhilarating than a tough challenge—one that tests your aptitude and your creative capabilities to get around “impossible” odds. We offer a great environment for someone like you who’s eager for the high-stakes competition that vitalizes your talents. You’ll be part of a dynamic, diverse workforce in which everyone is included. We’re committed to bringing diversity all the way to the top. Please apply.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5-7 years of technical recruiting experience within the Federal contracting industry with at least 5 years of experience recruiting highly technical TS/SCI polygraphed candidates.
- Strong technical knowledge or aptitude understanding and applying OFCCP documentation requirements.
- Proven track record of success recruiting cleared technical candidates in a high-volume, fast-paced government consulting/contracting environment for DoD and Intelligence community clients
- Experience with Workday preferred.
If exceeding expectations drive your success, we’re a match
Giving your all can take thinking on your feet, imagination, and empathy. We never get tired of going that extra mile when it comes to exceeding customer expectations. If you feel the same, you’ll thrive here, inspired by like-minded colleague. Your colleagues here will come from diverse backgrounds, and we welcome all, knowing that the perspectives diversity brings make us smarter and better.
The position requires a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief.