London, United Kingdom
At PATRIZIA we see potential in everybody and we’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus in everything we do.
It’s fun to work in a company where people are encouraged to be entrepreneurial and feel empowered, and where people truly believe in what they are doing!
If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Our people make all the difference to our success.
Reporting into the Reward Manager, the HRIS Specialist works to maintain, configure and develop our HR Systems covering a wide range of Workday modules in support of many HR processes and projects. This includes all Workday HR modules and Workday’s interactions with other platforms such as SAP, and IT Systems. The HRIS Specialist role works in Compensation & Benefits team, led by the Global Head of Reward based in London.
The HRIS Specialist role works with the wider HR team to implement process change and produce management information as appropriate. The HRIS Specialist role also supports on team training, communication and change management support as required.
Provide HRIS support (analysis, configuration and reporting) across the HR systems landscape. Applications include Workday (HCM, Absence, Advanced Comp, Benefits, Performance Management, Talent, Recruitment, Learning and downstream integrations).
Working with the HR team to identify system improvements, taking the responsibility to design, configure and test changes.
Key point of contact for HR and end users on all HR systems issues and queries, responsible for the initial internal escalation point within HR, troubleshooting and resolving issues using expert knowledge of Workday and other supporting systems with an eye on preferred recommendations.
Supporting the HRIS issue management processes alongside helpdesk teams of external service providers.
Create ad hoc reports, run reports, schedule reports, create dashboards.
Review of integration failures (hires, job requisitions, etc).
Data validation / data clean up in collaboration with relevant SMEs within the stakeholder groups (creating reports, analysis of data, upload of data).
Create and maintain information systems documentation and training materials – Manage systems change, leading on associated training and communications within HR to support effective rollout of system changes.
Release Management support including testing existing functionality and the adoption of new features – Lead on undertaking initial assessments of recurring Workday upgrades and preparation of associated documentation, recommendations, communications and training.
Lead on and support ad hoc HR projects as required by the business – ensure that all aspects of HR system support, maintenance and development supports PATRIZIA’s HR operations and strategic direction which supports HR customers across PATRIZIA.
HR Systems expert user, with a detailed understanding of how HR systems work.
Liaise directly with systems vendors for specialist queries, linking in to overall account management activity.
Job Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Experience of working with the Workday system and defining system processes (2-3 years minimum) along side of additional cloud based HR systems and portals
- Experience within a global HR environment, specifically working remotely with HRIS and HR team members
- Excellent communication skills and able to interact with and influence various stakeholders, at all levels
- Knowledge and experience of implementing best practice HR solutions to drive a high-performance culture, leveraging strong collaboration and partnership skills
- Understanding of the impact of change and experienced in managing and implementing change, showing an ability to apply a flexible approach in searching for solutions, and manage changing priorities
- Understanding of system support processes and ability to connect disparate processes
- Advanced excel and analytical skills
- Deadline driven and can do attitude
- Rounded knowledge of the Workday modules used (key: HCM, Talent & Performance and Advance Comp)
- Graduate calibre or equivalent industry experience.
- Understanding of project management principles and experience of managing complex projects to successful conclusion.