Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
Job Description Summary:
PayPal is seeking an experienced, highly engaged, improvement-oriented HR Manager to provide programmatic, operational, and systems support for our global compensation programs as part of our newly created Compensation Operations team. This role will have responsibility for delivering and optimizing compensation programs, including the annual compensation cycle, with a focus on automating, streamlining, scaling execution, and elevating the employee experience, through PayPal systems, including Workday. The ideal candidate will be a thoughtful, creative, and proactive problem-solver who gets things done, navigating easily between both program management and hands-on execution.
Responsibilities will include:
- As part of the newly created Compensation Operations team, you will lead the effort to transition operations work from Compensation
- Define and document key processes to drive flawless execution
- Translate high level compensation vision into a clear set of requirements for compensation and equity related processes and tools
- Leverage strong relationships with global Compensation and technology partners to deliver and improve key programs
- Solicit feedback from stakeholders to identify and remove pain points
- Support development of compensation content on our employee portal and participate in the development of training materials for HRBPs and people managers globally
- In partnership with Compensation Partners, HRBPs and HR IT, support the Rewards lifecycle and systems including Workday, MarketPay and CompView (internal compensation dashboard)
- Provide end-to-end support of Annual Reward Planning in Workday in partnership with HR Technology including requirements documentation and testing; system preparation in advance of the process; day to day system support and troubleshooting during the process
- Represent Compensation Operations on projects and initiatives pertaining to global compensation and equity programs and practices
Automate and Improve:
- Automate manual processes and calculations leveraging Workday compensation module and enhanced reporting
- Identify and implement continuous improvement, designed to simplify delivery of compensation
- 3+ Years of compensation or compensation operations experience and strong understanding of compensation programs and delivery
- Strong working knowledge of, and hands-on practical experience with compensation technology tools (Workday HCM, Workday Core compensation, Advanced Compensation)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong problem-solving, planning, and execution skills, coupled with an ownership mentality to ensure tasks are seen through to completion.
- Ability to incorporate inputs from multiple stakeholders around approaches and program design, coupled with the ability to translate inputs into effective execution and tangible outcomes
- Skilled at simplifying and operationalizing processes and systems to drive efficient delivery of services at scale. Eager to learn new things and apply knowledge to innovate, improve/simplify processes.
- Thrive in a global, fast-paced, and dynamic work environment. Ability to manage high job complexity and constant multi-tasking with exceptional attention to detail. Well organized, able to prioritize well, work efficiently. Shows flexibility as workloads fluctuate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Additional Job Description:
At PayPal, we’re committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
Click Here to learn more about our culture and community.
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
Any general requests for consideration of your skills, please Join Our Talent Community.
As part of PayPal’s commitment to employees’ health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.