Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America
Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America
Georgia, United States of America (Remote)
Austin, Texas, United States of America
Who we are
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives. We’re a purpose-driven company, and our beliefs are the foundation of how we conduct business every day. We’re guided by our core values of Inclusion, Innovation, Collaboration, and Wellness. Collectively, these values inspire us to work together as One Team with our customers at the center of everything we do, and to take care of ourselves, each other, and the communities in which we live and work. We challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. Join us as we enable the hopes, dreams, and ambitions of millions of people around the world.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account – click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
PayPal Enterprise Technology and Experience (ETX) team supports the technologies that power our employees, from Legal to HR, Finance, Corporate Communications, and more. We are looking for an experienced, dynamic business leader with a technologist background to take on the Product Owner’s role supporting the creation of dynamic employee experiences within the (ETX) HR team. The ETX HR team designs and delivers innovative solutions that enable PayPal’s ambitious talent agenda and creates an exemplary employee experience. This role is a key part of delivering on that mission and will oversee a strategic set of responsibilities across platform governance, architecture and execution of critical human capital processes. In this role, you will build out and support the various HR Tech solutions and Employee Experiences (e.g., HR Operations, Core HCM, M&A, etc.) with our HR business partners. You will own the concept, productization, and delivery of the technical solutions. This person will partner closely with our HR business team and the technical engineering team responsible for building a great experience. You will assume centralized ownership of best in breed HR applications/tools to set vision and build toward a best-in-class future state.
- Trusted Technology Partner & Internal Consultant:
- Work with our HR PMO, HR business partners, and other global partners to set a strategy and a vision consistent with PayPal corporate priorities for our HR Technology solutions.
- Develop and nurture relationships with Business Owners to understand their needs, prioritize technology enhancements, and uncover opportunities for improvement and automation.
- Advise partners in our HR centers-of-excellence (e.g., HR Operations, Employee Advocacy, Risk and Compliance) on technology capabilities.
- Establish regular technical review and readout cadence with stakeholders.
- Be a conduit between the Business and IT teams to answer any questions or escalate issues as needed.
- Strategic Innovator:
- Actively identify opportunities to improve our HR processes through technology.
- Ensure we have an innovative experience for all employees, including evolving, automating, and streamlining business processes to solve tactical and strategic problems.
- Define and document end-to-end HR system improvements based on analysis to increase the workforce and stakeholder satisfaction with our HR technology solutions. Create and maintain business/technical documentation for the extended ETX team.
- Product Mindset:
- Develop a product mindset that is focused on delivering the needs of the business, often identifying needs before they are asked, and looking for optimization improvements on already-established processes.
- Maintain product roadmaps and backlog for products and services, including developing and prioritizing product proposals and user stories.
- Responsible for standing up and driving program governance structure and rhythms during the execution of roadmap items.
- HR Technology Expert:
- Experience configuring Workday Core HCM.
- Elicit and analyze business requirements to develop scalable and secure solutions using Technology.
- Work with the ETX Tech teams and various cross-functional teams to ensure new processes, new platform functionalities, and integrations are properly tested and, where needed, documented.
- Responsible for vendor management, including maintaining the relationship, escalating items as needed, and ensuring an excellent service delivery for patches and future releases.
- 5+ years in large-scale technical business analysis and project management is a must.
- Strong experience with Workday Core HCM configuration, with extended Workday modules a plus.
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions (M&A) analysis and delivery, with a focus on data mapping/conversion and systems integration preferred.
- Proven experience in a dynamic product management role overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle.
- Experience analyzing business/employee needs, current market trends, and HR Tech systems and designing exceptional employee experiences.
- Highly flexible, able to prioritize multiple projects and deadlines to execute well in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization.
- Strong understanding of SaaS solution RFP, implementation, and ongoing management.
- Experience supporting HR lines of business, such as operations teams, HR Business Partners, Employee Advocacy/Relations, Risk and Compliance, etc.
- BS/BA in Business, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or similar area.
For more than 20 years, PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 400 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying, or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected].