Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America
Austin, Texas, United States of America
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
Job Description Summary:
The Workforce Planner Business Analyst will support the PayPal Finance organization in the hiring requisition process. You will be part of the Finance Biz Ops team that is dedicated to supporting the global Finance organization at PayPal. In this role, you will partner with the hiring managers in PayPal Finance, the Global Talent Acquisition team, and the Financial Planning and Analytics teams to facilitate the requisition process from a budgeting and planning perspective as well as providing help with PayPal workforce systems. In addition, you will be part of the Global Workforce Planning group sharing workforce planning best practices and learning about new initiatives that you will bring back to your work and the customers that you support in PayPal Finance.
In the Finance organization, the Workforce Planner Business Analyst will work with partners daily on multiple workstreams to support workforce planning including requisition process, headcount analysis and insights, headcount budgeting, reporting, and other processes to support our internal customers. The main platform you will use for supporting hiring requisitions is Workday and most of your analysis and reporting will be done in Excel and PowerPoint.
Synchronous collaboration will be very important throughout your day as most of the functions in this role are time sensitive and can require multiple interactions with co-workers, managers, customers, and other support members to accomplish. A high level of comfort working on shared spreadsheets, synthesizing data to share as insights to stakeholders and leaders, and leveraging multiple communications methods to keep partners updated are important for success in this position.
You should be able to demonstrate a high level of analytical ability, technical proficiency, and business acumen in the following areas of responsibility and experience.
What You Need to Bring:
- Ability to foster partnerships across multiple levels of customers through multiple modes of communication
- Curiosity for solving problems and identifying insights
- Ability to analyze data for trends and outliers
- Skill in synthesizing your analysis and insights into suggestions that are well received by your customers
- A need for being organized to enable robust follow up and follow through
- Capacity to develop a view to see past checklists into a view of what needs to be done to deliver great customer service
- Demeanor for prioritizing a high volume of requests
- Inclination for managing data hygiene
- Support for strategic goals that improve and drive efficiency to deliver global consistency, scalability, and accountability
Requisite Skills and Experience:
- Two years of experience supporting financial planning and analysis, budgets processes, workforce planning, and/or project prioritization efforts
- Proficiency with MS Excel pivot tables, data tables, charts, lookups, and logic functions
- Proficiency with MS Outlook messaging and calendaring
- Proficiency working with MS Teams or other shared file and communication platforms
- Experience creating presentations to deliver key messaging in MS PowerPoint verbally or over email
- Workday experience is preferred but not necessary
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Bachelor of accounting, finance, business, or related curriculum
- We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please don’t hesitate to apply.
Additional Job Description:
At PayPal, we’re committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
Click Here to learn more about our culture and community.
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
As part of PayPal’s commitment to employees’ health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.