Burle Industries Building
This position is located in Lancaster, PA.
Schedule: M-F; 40 hours per week.
POSITION SUMMARY: Recommends, implements, and administers employee compensation programs including job evaluation, base pay delivery, short-term incentive programs, variable pay and other reward and recognition programs. Ensure compensation programs are aligned with the compensation philosophy and overall talent strategy. Oversee the alignment of employee pay levels with the external and internal value of the job, as well as employee performance. Maintain compliance with all legal requirements of various pay programs.
Directs the operations of the organization’s human resource information system. Understands business needs by collaborating with operational leaders to determine business and system requirements.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
- Formulates and manages compensation strategies and programs which drive attainment of business plan objectives and respond to competitive labor market conditions.
- Oversees market research/analysis to determine or support changes in current pay plans/programs to remain competitive in the market and to ensure internal consistency. Coordinates participation with compensation surveys. Manages participation in compensation studies requiring job analysis, job evaluation, or similar techniques.
- Provides consultation, training and reference materials for compensation and other related topics to organizational leadership and human resources employees.
- Manages and coordinates the performance management and compensation planning process for the organization, including communicating the timeline for completion of action items.
- Designs, implements, communicates and evaluates short-term and long-term incentive compensation plans to motivate and reward employees for achievement of performance objectives.
- Sets and updates job descriptions and pay grades and ranges in accordance with company standards. Ensures jobs are audited for content and job descriptions are prepared reflecting job responsibilities and requirements.
- Ensures legal compliance to relevant laws and regulations, including FLSA and other wage and hour regulations. Determines FLSA classification status of new and existing jobs.
- Supports internal and external audits to compensation programs and processes.
- Supervises staff and is responsible for coaching, training, and developing direct reports
- Assigns work, sets completion dates, reviews work, and manages performance in accordance with organizational policies, procedures, and performance management processes.
- Lead the development and optimization of the HRIS systems to enhance process efficiencies, HR reporting and analytics capabilities.
- Oversee Workday HRIS system and workflows to ensure data accuracy, effective and compliant recordkeeping, accurate and timely pay and benefits, operational efficiency, and HR compliance with regulations and polices.
- Partner with IT to ensure that HRIS system design and HR processes align to enable the HR team to meet service level requirements
SECONDARY FUNCTIONS: The following duties are considered secondary to the primary duties listed above:
- Provides ad hoc reporting and information analysis to management.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resource Management or a related field.
- Five (5) years compensation administration.
- Two (2) years of human resource management
- Three (3) years of HR Generalist experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, such as Excel, Word, Outlook, and Powerpoint.
- Experience with HRIS and Payroll.(Workday experience preferred)
- Master’s degree in a related field
- CCP, SPHR, and/or PHR certification
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be a reflection of those principal job elements essential for recruitment and selection, for making fair job evaluations, and for establishing performance standards. The percentages of time spent performing job duties are estimates, and should not be considered absolute. The incumbent shall perform all other functions and/or be cross-trained as shall be determined at the sole discretion of management, who has the right to amend, modify, or terminate this job in part or in whole. Incumbent must be able to perform all job functions safely.
Benefits At A Glance:
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH offers the following benefits to employees:
- 100% Tuition Assistance at The Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Shift, Weekend and On-Call Differentials
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Savings Account with Company Matching
- Child Care Subsidies
- Onsite Gym and Fitness Classes
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully: PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH as a result of the referral or through other means.