Poland – Remote (Home Based)
HR Case Manager – Europe
Krakow, Poland – Remote (Home Based)
Are you ready to be part of the team effort which helps improve the lives of millions of people and create a healthier world? When you work at PerkinElmer, that’s exactly what you’ll do. From our dedicated scientists and world-class operations employees to our innovative R&D professionals and committed sales and service groups, we’re a unique team of 16,000+ global colleagues who come to work every day knowing we’re making a difference. Through innovation, collaboration, and belief in our mission, we strive to create an inspiring and inclusive culture for our employees, so they can be their best and, together, create a better tomorrow.
The European HR Case Manager guides a multi-country HR Operations team that is spread across Europe as an inspirational leader, cultivating a diverse and energetic, client first culture; providing the team with a compelling purpose, vision, and continuous development opportunities. Collaboration with country and regional HR to help deliver a cohesive HR experience for employees, managers and candidates.
- Create and consistently review/update HR process documentation and SOPs; actively follow-up to ensure consistent adherence to these HR processes (e.g., Onboarding, training plans etc.)
- Managing the HR Ops team across Europe
- Establish a scalable HR Operations roadmap for Europe in partnership with Regional/Global HRBPs and Global HR Enablement COE peers.
- Provision of operational HR support to our employees and managers for the region across the full employee lifecycle, ensuring a consistent interpretation and application of existing employment policies and practices
- Provide escalation support both to guide the HR Operations team as needed and for regional and local stakeholders for urgent or complex issues
- In collaboration with other regional leads, develop a KPI framework and conduct continuous reporting against that framework that can be used to inform both the organization and the teams’ roadmap
- Take the lead in a project to set up and maintain digital employee files in line with GDPR requirements; respond to ad-hoc employee record requests
- Participate in regional and global HR projects as an HR Operations SME providing insights and parameters for how the team can be leveraged to streamline employee experience
- Manage the country specific employee SharePoint pages for content creation, accuracy and quality
- Participate in, and manage team participation in the testing and rollout of new programs, technologies, processes, etc.
- Partner with regional HR to facilitate a streamlined HR experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in People Operations or similar HR related roles in European countries
- Experience in team management
- Experience in HR system implementation would be an asset
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle situations with appropriate care and compassion
- Experience with WorkDay and UKG People Doc would be an asset
- Strong collaboration and managerial skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English with additional European languages beneficial
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and fluctuating levels of demand, strong organizational skills, and the ability to independently complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to interact across all levels of the organization
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Well-versed in MS Office products and a demonstrated high aptitude for learning new HR systems, processes, and policies with a self-driven passion for continuous learning and development
- Proven track record of process improvements and automation.
What we offer:
- Private healthcare including dental care – MEDICOVER
- Life and long-term disability insurance – GENERALI
- Social benefits: Gym card (MULTISPORT), Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies,
- Home Office
- Allowance for working from home 150 PLN net monthly extra
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral awards
- Internal career development opportunities in multiple business areas
- Modern office facility including parking lot
- Bike ride subsidy
- CSR & sports activities
- Relaxation, gaming, and nursery room
- and up to 4 additional days of vacation.
If you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating career, look no further and apply! We will start interviews soon as we find suitable candidates.
Join Us – For the Better