Poland – Remote (Home Based)
HR Case Manager – Europe
Krakow, Poland – Remote (Home Based)
Revvity is an international developer and provider of end-to-end solutions designed to help scientists, researchers, and clinicians solve the world’s greatest health challenges. We have deep experience in our field, having been part of PerkinElmer’s 85-year history, and are excited for our future as a dedicated life sciences & diagnostics business. Our diverse team of 11,000+ colleagues from around the globe are vital to our success and the reason we’re able to push boundaries in pursuit of better human health.
Find your future at Revvity
The European HR Case Manager guides a multi-country HR Operations team that is spread across Europe as an inspirational leader, cultivating a diverse and energetic, client first culture; providing the team with a compelling purpose, vision, and continuous development opportunities. Collaboration with country and regional HR to help deliver a cohesive HR experience for employees, managers and candidates.
- Create and consistently review/update HR process documentation and SOPs; actively follow-up to ensure consistent adherence to these HR processes (e.g., Onboarding, training plans etc.)
- Managing the HR Ops team across Europe
- Establish a scalable HR Operations roadmap for Europe in partnership with Regional/Global HRBPs and Global HR Enablement COE peers.
- Provision of operational HR support to our employees and managers for the region across the full employee lifecycle, ensuring a consistent interpretation and application of existing employment policies and practices
- Provide escalation support both to guide the HR Operations team as needed and for regional and local stakeholders for urgent or complex issues
- In collaboration with other regional leads, develop a KPI framework and conduct continuous reporting against that framework that can be used to inform both the organization and the teams’ roadmap
- Take the lead in a project to set up and maintain digital employee files in line with GDPR requirements; respond to ad-hoc employee record requests
- Participate in regional and global HR projects as an HR Operations SME providing insights and parameters for how the team can be leveraged to streamline employee experience
- Manage the country specific employee SharePoint pages for content creation, accuracy and quality
- Participate in, and manage team participation in the testing and rollout of new programs, technologies, processes, etc.
- Partner with regional HR to facilitate a streamlined HR experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in People Operations or similar HR related roles in European countries
- Experience in team management
- Experience in HR system implementation would be an asset
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle situations with appropriate care and compassion
- Experience with WorkDay and UKG People Doc would be an asset
- Strong collaboration and managerial skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English with additional European languages beneficial
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and fluctuating levels of demand, strong organizational skills, and the ability to independently complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to interact across all levels of the organization
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Well-versed in MS Office products and a demonstrated high aptitude for learning new HR systems, processes, and policies with a self-driven passion for continuous learning and development
- Proven track record of process improvements and automation.
What we offer:
- Private healthcare including dental care – MEDICOVER
- Life and long-term disability insurance – GENERALI
- Social benefits: Gym card (MULTISPORT), Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies,
- Home Office
- Allowance for working from home 150 PLN net monthly extra
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral awards
- Internal career development opportunities in multiple business areas
- Modern office facility including parking lot
- Bike ride subsidy
- CSR & sports activities
- Relaxation, gaming, and nursery room
- and up to 4 additional days of vacation.
If you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating career, look no further and apply! We will start interviews soon as we find suitable candidates.
Join Us – For the Better