Poland – Remote (Home Based)
Senior Manager, Global Talent Acquisition Operations Effectiveness
Poland – Remote (Home Based)
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively, where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere. Our dedicated team of about 14,000 employees worldwide, pioneers scientific technologies for better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally. If you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating career, look no further.
As a member of the Global Talent Acquisition Leadership team, the Senior Manager, Global Talent Acquisition Effectiveness will lead a team of subject matter experts and specialists to provide operational support to the Global Talent Acquisition Center of Expertise (GTA CoE). Our global talent acquisition effectiveness team will rely on external research and internal input from the regions to allow for ongoing optimization. All outputs and deliverables from our global teams will be returned to the regions for operationalization. Talent Acquisition Effectiveness will include design and maintenance of Talent Acquisition curricula and sharepoint pages, global talent acquisition policies and templates, Talent Acquisition technologies & tools, talent market insights, vendor management and PerkinElmer pre-boarding best practices.
In addition to day to day optimization efforts, the Senior Manager, Global Talent Acquisition Effectiveness will represent, and encourage team members to represent, global Human Resources focus areas and strategic priorities on various committees and workgroups responsible for decisions that impact the company. S/he recommends decisions/changes on recruitment resources and strategy.
The Senior Manager, Global Talent Acquisition Effectiveness serves as the point of contact for Talent Acquisition Regional Leaders across AMER, CHINA, EMEAI and KOSJ. Additionally, our Senior Manager, Global Talent Acquisition Effectiveness will collaborate closely with global Talent Acquisition Leaders including Talent Attraction Programs and Talent Outreach & Planning. Key Stakeholder management and close collaboration with Global, Regional and Country HR Leaders and Executive Leaders is critical.
- Shape the mission of the Global Talent Acquisition Effectiveness pillar within our Global Talent Acquisition Center of Expertise (GTA CoE)
- Outline the Business Process Workflow of the Global Talent Acquisition Effectiveness pillar; design to execution
- Lead a team of Workday® subject matter experts and specialists
- Utilizing expertise of Workday Recruiting; Applicant Tracking Technology to lead tier 1 level support and talent analytics & reporting
- Leading TA Workday change management workstream projects
- Implement and provide tier 1 level support of software technologies & tools to support the GTA CoE
- TA Vendor Management Governance to include worldwide advertising agency, permanent search firm, MSP for Contingent Workforce recruitment and pre-boarding vendors
- Assess current vendor list to shape a global preferred vendor list; assess opportunity for global contracts vs regional
- Oversee the design and maintenance of Talent Acquisition curricula for all 4 Regions; ensuring consistency & regional customization
- Assess and finalize consistent, and regionally customized, Talent Acquisition Policies and Templates; including attractive/legal language for offer letter execution
- Enhance talent market insights to provide market intelligence to Talent Acquisition and Outreach Partners to set talent strategy
- Partner with PerkinElmer legal department to shape adjudication guidelines for pre-employment processes (background check and drug screen); ensuring consistency and regional customization
- Liase with global HR Leaders, Regional TA/HR Leaders and Country HR Leaders to shape a best in class communication strategy for Talent Acquisition and Management to uphold during the pre-boarding process
- 10+ years of work experience in Human Resources: Recruitment/Talent Acquisition/TA Operations
- BA or MA degree in Human Resources / Sociology/ or similar is preferred
- 3+ years of Workday® experience is required
- Strong knowledge and experience in Workday Business Process configuration, supervision of recruiting improvements projects in Workday®
- People Management experience
- Excellent understanding of TA Operations activities
- Experience in TA Vendors’ management, preferably good understanding of hiring contingent workers
- Corporate Recruitment experience
- A probation period is 3 months, then an indefinite contract
- Location: Krakow or remote in Poland
- Private healthcare including dental care – MEDICOVER
- Life and long-term disability insurance – GENERALI
- Social benefits: Gym card (MULTISPORT), Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets
- Home Office
- Allowance for working from home 150 PLN net monthly extra
- Possibility to borrow screen and chair from the office
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral awards
- Modern office facility including parking lot
- Casual dress policy
- Bike ride subsidy
- CSR & sports activities (as soon as we get back to the office)
- Fresh fruit served every morning (as soon as we get back to the office)
- Relaxation, gaming, and nursery room (as soon as we get back to the office)
- and up to 30 days of vacation!
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.