US Remote – MA
US Remote – NJ
Finland – Remote
US Remote – FL
US Remote – NY
Poland – Remote (Home Based)
US Remote – NH
United Kingdom – Remote
US Remote – MD
US Remote – ME
US Remote – CT
US Remote – RI
US Remote – PA
Senior Manager, Global Talent Acquisition Operations Effectiveness
Finland – Remote, Poland – Remote (Home Based), Toronto, United Kingdom – Remote, US Remote – CT, US Remote – FL, US Remote – MA, US Remote – MD, US Remote – ME, US Remote – NH, US Remote – NJ, US Remote – NY, US Remote – PA, US Remote – RI, Waltham
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
Our dedicated team of about 14,000 employees worldwide, pioneers scientific technologies for better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
If you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating career, look no further.
Senior Manager, Global Talent Acquisition Effectiveness
As a member of the Global Talent Acquisition Leadership team, the Senior Manager, Global Talent Acquisition Effectiveness will lead a team of subject matter experts and specialists to provide operational support to the Global Talent Acquisition Center of Expertise (GTA CoE). Our global talent acquisition effectiveness team will rely on external research and internal input from the regions to allow for ongoing optimization. All outputs and deliverables from our global teams will be returned to the regions for operationalization. Talent Acquisition Effectiveness will include design and maintenance of Talent Acquisition curricula and sharepoint pages, global talent acquisition policies and templates, Talent Acquisition technologies & tools, talent market insights, vendor management and PerkinElmer pre-boarding best practices.
In addition to day to day optimization efforts, the Senior Manager, Global Talent Acquisition Effectiveness will represent, and encourage team members to represent, global Human Resources focus areas and strategic priorities on various committees and workgroups responsible for decisions that impact the company. S/he recommends decisions/changes on recruitment resources and strategy.
The Senior Manager, Global Talent Acquisition Effectiveness serves as the point of contact for Talent Acquisition Regional Leaders across AMER, CHINA, EMEAI and KOSJ. Additionally, our Senior Manager, Global Talent Acquisition Effectiveness will collaborate closely with global Talent Acquisition Leaders including Talent Attraction Programs and Talent Outreach & Planning. Key Stakeholder management and close collaboration with Global, Regional and Country HR Leaders and Executive Leaders is critical.
- Shape the mission of the Global Talent Acquisition Effectiveness pillar within our Global Talent Acquisition Center of Expertise (GTA CoE)
- Outline the Business Process Workflow of the Global Talent Acquisition Effectiveness pillar; design to execution
- Lead a team of subject matter experts and specialists
- Oversee the design and maintenance of Talent Acquisition curricula for all 4 Regions; ensuring consistency & regional customization
- Assess and finalize consistent, and regionally customized, Talent Acquisition Policies and Templates; including attractive/legal language for offer letter execution
- Subject matter expertise in Workday® Recruiting
- Utilizing expertise of Workday Recruiting; Applicant Tracking Technology to lead tier 1 level support and talent analytics & reporting
- Leading TA Workday change management workstream projects
- Implement and provide tier 1 level support of software technologies & tools to support the GTA CoE
- Enhance talent market insights to provide market intelligence to Talent Acquisition and Outreach Partners to set talent strategy
- Vendor Management Governance to include worldwide advertising agency, permanent search firm, MSP for Contingent Workforce recruitment and pre-boarding vendors
- Assess current vendor list to shape a global preferred vendor list; assess opportunity for global contracts vs regional
- Partner with PerkinElmer legal department to shape adjudication guidelines for pre-employment processes (background check and drug screen); ensuring consistency and regional customization
- Liase with global HR Leaders, Regional TA/HR Leaders and Country HR Leaders to shape a best in class communication strategy for Talent Acquisition and Management to uphold during the pre-boarding process
- Ensure best in class effectiveness and support of PerkinElmer’s Diversity, Equity & Inclusion recruitment strategy through role responsibilities above
- Provide TA Technologies & Tools support to ensure the Talent Acquisition team is enabled to build a strong, diverse candidate pipeline
- Support the development and execution of diversity-related enhancement projects, which play a role in diversifying PerkinElmer
- Determine Diversity, Equity & Inclusion recruiting effectiveness though reporting and data analytics.
- Bachelors degree or 12+ years of work experience in Human Resources, Recruitment/Talent Acquisition, Marketing or Account Management.
- 3+ years of Workday experience
- Experience in talent acquisition, or human resources, operations
- Corporate recruitment experience
- People Management experience
- Prior experience leading Workday® Recruiting implementations preferred
- Strong knowledge and experience in Workday Business Process configuration
- Experience providing tier 1 level Workday Recruiting support to a global talent acquisition center of expertise.
- Experience working for a software company; corporate environment
- Experience working in the biotech, life sciences industry
- Experience recruiting for a federal contractor under OFCCP regulation
CORE VALUES, COMPETENCIES & ABILITIES and SKILLS:
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.