San Diego – BioLegend
Senior Manager, Human Resources
San Diego, San Diego – BioLegend
Revvity is a developer and provider of end-to-end solutions designed to help scientists, researchers, and clinicians solve the world’s greatest health challenges. We pair the enthusiasm of an industry disruptor with the experience of a longtime leader. Our diverse team of 11,000+ colleagues from around the globe are vital to our success and the reason we’re able to push boundaries in pursuit of better human health.
Find your future at Revvity
The Senior Manager will guide and direct all HR matters including Employee Relations, Performance Management, and contribute to overall Talent Success including Recruitment, Talent Retention and Total Compensation including Rewards and Recognition. Additionally, the Senior Manager will maintain compliance with sound employment practices relating to Human Resources, coach and mentor HR team and collaborate with Regional and Global HR Leaders to implement People and Culture initiatives.
The ideal candidate will bring creative, effective ideas and solutions to a fast-paced, rapidly growing organization amid an exciting and ongoing company rebranding and transformation.
- Develop and implement HR initiatives in alignment with the business strategy and the Global and Regional HR Roadmap actions.
- Guide, coach and develop the HR team members in partnering with assigned business leaders and Managers across all organizational levels on people matters, including but not limited to job levelling, talent management, performance improvement initiatives, talent assessment, retention management and succession planning.
- Drive and/or contribute to the HR integration of acquired businesses, building one company and culture for Revvity
- Guide and coach to effectively resolve employee relations issues within all legal and compliance guidelines as well as Revvity Core Values
- Implement change management initiatives to enhance overall organizational performance within a global matrixed environment
- Take direct HR Business Partner ownership for assigned client groups and key leaders
- Highly engaged, contributing member of the BioLegend Leadership Team, Region North America HR Team and other management groups across Life Science.
- Guide leaders on the best approach & timelines, liaising with global stakeholders, and providing overall support throughout the whole process for its successful completion.
- Provide meaningful & regular information to the business on the health of the organization using reliable metrics. Work with business leaders to take the relevant actions emerging from informal and formal feedback sessions. Develop solid knowledge about the various business pillars and maintain regular 1:1s with leadership team members for mutual updates.
- Coach managers for their continued leadership development to create their own employee development and retention plans.
- In partnership with the relevant HR COEs, support the business with key cyclical initiatives, such as Global Compensation planning, goal setting, performance reviews, talent management, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of 12 years of extensive experience working in HR with a progressive career including Generalist, Business Partner, and HR Management Roles in complex, matrix organizations.
- Experience working with an HRIS system is required
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, Management or other relevant field
- Seasoned HR Professional with a successful track record in a role of similar scale, complexity, and regional reach in a fast-paced, matrix environment
- Extensive HR Leadership as well as HR Business Partner experience in an international setting
- Strong labor law acumen with an emphasis on California as well as experience in M&A and HR Integration projects
- Ability to function well independently, demonstrate ownership and self-sufficiency for project management and the achievement of agreed upon results
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain trusting, credible relationships with all levels in the organization.
- Highly motivated self-starter and team player with a collaborative style and the ability to positively influence key stakeholders,
- High level of competence in data analytics interpreting, assimilating data, and uncovering insights that lead to better-informed decision-making and people-related strategies.
- Resolving employee relations issues with a solid understanding of policies, practices, and applicable US laws.
- Experience with Workday HRIS is preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, both independently and as part of a team.
- Flexible and adaptable to competing priorities.
- Key skills and abilities include coaching, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, process development, analysis and problem-solving.
The annual pay range for this full-time position is $132,000.00 to $160,000.00This range reflects the minimum and maximum target for a new hire in this position. The base pay actually offered to the successful candidate will take into account internal equity, work location, and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that base pay is only one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This range allows for the successful candidate to have an opportunity to progress within the position and develop at our company. This base pay range does not take into account bonuses, equity, or other benefits which may be applicable and are dependent on the level and position offered.
What do we offer?
We provide competitive and comprehensive benefits to our employees. Below are some highlights of our benefits:
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options
Life and Disability Insurance
401k with Company Match Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Learn more about Revvity’s benefits by visiting our Why Revvity page.
*For benefit-eligible roles only. Part-time and temporary roles may not be eligible for all benefits listed. Please reach out to your recruiter for more information.
Revvity is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. Revvity is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.