India – Remote
Sr. Compensation Analyst
India – Remote
Revvity is a developer and provider of end-to-end solutions designed to help scientists, researchers, and clinicians solve the world’s greatest health challenges. We pair the enthusiasm of an industry disruptor with the experience of a longtime leader. Our diverse team of 11,000+ colleagues from around the globe are vital to our success and the reason we’re able to push boundaries in pursuit of better human health.
Find your future at Revvity
Location: Remote India
Job Description Summary:
The Compensation Analyst works in close collaboration with the Regional Reward Leaders to provide support in initiatives to ensure that Revvity’s total rewards programs are competitive in the market, support the attraction and retention of top talent, and effectively drive business performance. As a member of the Global Rewards and Well-Being Community of Expertise (COE), the Compensation Analyst will report directly to the Director of Global Compensation and will work closely with other members of the Global COE team to support initiatives and provide support as needed to the Global HR team. To be successful in the role, this Compensation Analyst will develop strong partnerships with both local and global colleagues, will be adaptable to change, and bring an innovative problem-solving mindset to the team.
- Provide responsive support to regional partners in all compensation related areas, such as market pricing, job leveling, merit/bonus administration, regional statutory programs, and training.
- Participate in the Global project to build and maintenance Revvity’s new scalable job architecture.
- Contribute to creating practical and creative solutions to address regional market issues
- Support Global COE teammates to benchmark regional programs to build a roadmap to address critical gaps and determine priority areas.
- Participate in data submission activity for salary and benefit benchmarking survey input
- Work with Global COE teammates to develop market ranges which are regionally relevant and market competitive.
- Support Global COE and HR teammates in compensation cycles such as the merit and bonus processes.
- Provide support to ensure the organization is correctly using the job leveling structure.
- Conduct data audits to ensure compensation data accuracy in Workday and other HR systems as applicable.
- Conduct ad-hoc reviews of both internal and external compensation areas as required to provide competitive insights, best practices, and ensure internal equity.
- In addition to regional responsibilities, may act as the COE consultant to a global business unit and lead or participate in Global COE projects.
- Participate in the development of employee rewards communication and education strategies.
- Partner with COE team members to build internal tools and resources to manage compensation decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Finance, Human Resources or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of compensation experience.
- Experience working in a fast-paced global environment.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with the technical aspects of Compensation (i.e. job analysis and evaluation, market pricing, and survey administration).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent written & verbal English communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and navigate change.
- Demonstrated experience with Workday.
- Advanced proficiency with Excel and strong proficiency with other Microsoft Office applications.
- High level of analytical thinking and attention to detail & data accuracy
Special requirements / Skills /Attributes
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with stakeholders on all levels, providing service information, technical data, and general help as necessary.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Organizational skills
- Personality – Communication/interpersonal skills required.
- Language – English required.