Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Talent Coordinator (Remote) – Global Talent Acquisition Operations Team
Innovating for a healthier world is at the heart of everything we do. PerkinElmer enables scientists, researchers, and clinicians to deliver unique solutions to challenges across science and healthcare. As a multi-billion organization in revenue, we provide 13,000 employees with support and proven expertise to nurture your entrepreneurial ideas. This is led to over 4,000 patents and growing. Learn how you can build a rewarding career with us while making a global impact.
As a Recruiting Coordinator you will work to support our North Americas Talent Acquisition Team and be responsible for candidate interview scheduling, managing daily recruiting activities and building candidate relationships across US and Canada. The ideal candidate for this role works well independently and is comfortable managing competing priorities, with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service. You will be a part of the Talent Acquisition Operations team.
This permanent role is part of a career path in HR and TA.
Willingness to commit to a night shift timings from 6pm to 2pm IST or 7pm – 3am IST
- Schedule interviews and phone screens, working directly with candidates and hiring managers via Workday
- Arrange travel for visiting candidates to our US offices
- Update candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Track recruiting activities and provide candidate status through weekly reporting
- Coordinate post-interview debrief meetings and provide debrief materials
- Support intern hiring activities as needed
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assist with other HR projects and duties as assigned.
- 1+ years of HR or Recruiting Coordinator experience
- Proficient in Outlook, MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources or related field
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Workday experience a plus
- Obsessed with the candidate experience and delivering above expectations