Technical Talent Acquisition Partner
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
Our dedicated team of about 14,000 employees worldwide, pioneers scientific technologies for better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
If you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating career, look no further.
As part of the Talent Acquisition Team, the Technical Talent Acquisition Partner will be a business partner to hiring managers and business leaders to fill software and engineering roles. This role will primarily be dedicated to our R&D Informatics and Informatics organizations but will also manage recruitment of software and engineering roles that arise in other business lines from time to time.
The Technical Talent Acquisition Partner will define and execute sourcing strategies necessary to build a qualified and diverse candidate pool. While partnering with the hiring manager to manage the full recruitment lifecycle, the Technical Talent Acquisition Partner will represent PerkinElmer to attract, assess, and hire qualified candidates. The Technical Talent Acquisition Partner, as well as all Talent Acquisition Team Members, will raise up attractiveness issues to the Talent Acquisition Leadership Team to ensure quality hiring.
In addition to day to day recruitment efforts, the Technical Talent Acquisition Partner will represent Talent Acquisition & Human Resources on various committees and workgroups responsible for decisions on recruitment tools and strategies that impact the company. S/he recommends decisions/changes on recruitment resources and strategy.
The Technical Talent Acquisition Partner serves as the point of contact for Hiring Managers, Key Stakeholders and Candidates throughout the hiring process. The Technical Talent Acquisition Partner will:
- Serve as an HR Business Partner with an expertise in Talent Acquisition
- Consult with TA Leadership on project scope and resources required
- Develop and implement effective talent strategies
- Provide counsel to Hiring Managers during Talent Strategy Discussions, and during the recruitment lifecycle, of changing market conditions
- In times of heavy recruitment volume, work with senior leadership to prioritize recruitment needs
- Manage and drive the recruiting lifecycle: source, assess candidates via telephone interview, manage the interview process, debrief with hiring teams during the selection process, check references, and negotiate offers
- Establish and maintain solid working relationships with hiring managers
- Assist managers with hiring decisions and negotiations
- Ensure internal and external market equity
- Provide recommendations on Outreach events and Recruitment tools; participate in various recruitment related events relative to Workforce Development, University Relations and Diversity & Inclusion
- Raise up attractiveness issues to Hiring Managers, HR Partner, and Talent Acquisition Leadership Team
- Assists with reporting on staffing when needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Commit to understanding the Diversity & Inclusion Strategy once defined
- Build a strong, diverse candidate pipeline, including leveraging external partnerships and reaching out to passive candidates to provide exposure to PerkinElmer and job opportunities.
- Support the development and execution of diversity related projects
- Manage diversity recruiting job fair(s) strategy, including handling logistics & identifying applicable job openings, and tracking results.
- Determine Diversity & Inclusion recruiting effectiveness though reporting and data analytics.
- Bachelors degree or 12+ years of work experience in Human Resources, Recruitment/Talent Acquisition, Marketing or Account Management.
- 12+ years of experience recruiting software and engineering professionals in a corporate or agency environment
- Experience using Workday HCM and Workday Recruiting, Applicant Tracking System.
- Experience working for a software company; corporate environment
- Experience working in the biotech, life sciences industry
- Experience recruiting for a federal contractor under OFCCP regulation
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.