New York, NY
Position Title: Director, Platforms
Location: New York, NY
Careers that unlock the magic of human connection!
Who we are
Pernod Ricard is a global premium spirits and wine company. We’re the team behind leading brands such as ABSOLUT® Vodka, Jameson® Irish Whiskey, Malibu®, Kahlúa® Liqueur, Beefeater® Gin, and Avión™ Tequila, as well as many more superior wines and exquisite champagnes!
Working at Pernod Ricard is all about igniting conviviality in that all that we do. Derived from the French word, convivialité…it means human connection, authenticity, friendly, and jovial. Conviviality is energy and spirit with a splash of je ne sais quoi and is a core philosophy around how we live and work at Pernod Ricard. Here, we are team players, dream makers, trailblazers, movers and (cocktail) shakers. We have a passion for living life to the fullest, making a new friend every day, and realizing our potential as people and as a business!
At Pernod Ricard, your safety and well-being are our top priority. As of December 1st, 2022, Covid vaccinations will not be required of new and existing employees, but we strongly encourage everyone to follow local public health recommendations, including keeping vaccinations up to date.
The salary range for this role, based in New York is $159,800 to $239,600, range will vary if outside of this location. Base salaries are determined during our interview process, by assessing a candidate’s experience, skills against internal peers and against the scope and responsibilities of the position.
Head of Core Platform is responsible for:
- Manage the technology platforms used globally
- Identify & Access Management (Active Directory, AAD & PAM )
- Automation (Automic, Citrix and UI Path)
- IT Service Management (Remedyforce, Service Now)
- Demand, Portfolio and Project Management (Power PPM)
- Salesforce Administration (Sales, Service, Chatter and Consumer Cloud)
- Workday Administration
- Govern the platform utilization, license, cost and roadmap for the modernization & optimization
- Carrying out technological watch, participating in general technical studies and its evolution as well as the qualification of the platforms
- Ensuring data availability, maintaining data security, data integrity and optimal system performance
- Platform security standards and policies implementation
- Vendor operational management
- Assessing the required involvement of the infrastructure team to serve request of new services / enhancements from business units and to coordinate projects and portfolio management
Main Roles and Responsibilities
Platforms & tools design, build and administration
- Platform & tools architecture design
- Responsible of operational maintenance and evolution management of platforms and tools, supervision and monitoring, technical administration, patching, …
- Optimizing and monitoring continuously the platforms performance
- Establish the platform roadmap and continuous improvements
Technical platform changes and administration
- Managing upgrade installs, new releases and deployment of operating systems software
- Providing timely, effective and efficient processes to ensure system integrity and business protection
- Ensuring end-user security settings are appropriate
- Monitoring all components of infrastructure
- Monitoring key application end user performance through synthetic transaction monitoring
- Ensuring data availability, maintaining data security & integrity, and optimal system performance
- Contributing to the design & execution of the Backup & Disaster Recovery Plan
Platform projects implementation
- Managing & supporting projects (time, budget, scope)
- Installing and configurating applications, upgrades and patches
- Interaction with peers with Solutions Delivery teams to drive the operational integrity of key business applications and services
- Ensuring performance testing are managed and making sure adequate resources are in place to provide the right performance
- Application batch job scheduling
- Technology watching, benchmarking and proposing solutions that may be better than the existing ones
- New technology or solutions impact analysis
- Ensuring the operational integrity of Support Services executed on multiple platforms
- Ensure service levels, availability and high performance of the platform & services
Platform security standards and policies implementation
- Responsible for the implementation of security standards and policies of platforms across Pernod Ricard
- Review and audit the standards according to the global guidelines
Vendor operational management
- Responsible for vendor operational management and contract management by bringing his/her technical expertise on platforms and tools
- Ensuring the operational performance of platform vendor is aligned with the service level agreement
- Responsible for the continuous improvement plan for platform performance improvement
- IT Strategy & Planning
- IT Governance & Compliance
- Innovation & new tech.
- IT Solutions Delivery
- IT Support Services
- IT Technical Expertise
- Vendor Management
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Business Acumen
- Relationship Building
- Strategic vision
- Results Orientation
- Live the Values
- People Development
- Team Management
- Education required: BAC +4 (computer science) with relevant experiences
- Experience / Background:
- At least 10+ years of previous experiences in IT Operations / platform administration and management or team leadership
- Experience with IT Service management processes and application deployment
- Experience with Project Management / Insight into Project Methodology
- Experience managing significant external service providers and associated relationships
- Proven track record of dealing with dealing with highly sensitive information and data
- Strong understanding of the company’s goals and objectives including key service processes
- Broad industry knowledge of IT infrastructure services trends and directions
- Proven track record of coordinating teamwork in a multicultural environment and managing staff over remote sites
- Proficient knowledge of technical platforms
- Active Directory (On Premise & Azure)
- Automation Platforms (UI Path, Power Automate etc)
- Citrix / VDI Management
- Salesforce Cloud
- IT Service Management (Remedyforce / Service Now)
- Demand, Portfolio and ProgramProject Management (Power PPM)
- Infrastructure operations knowledge and management capabilities
- Proficient knowledge of technical platforms
- Language required: Fluent in English
Ready to work with spirit? Read on…
Life and perks at Pernod Ricard
Proud to belong – Just as we help to create moments that matter for our customers, we lead by example every day…bringing our whole self to work and building bonds that celebrate the human spirit, diversity, and foster deep connections.
Empowered to soar – We set high expectations and seek to get the most out of life. Through flexibility and a hybrid workstyle, as well as unique learning opportunities, generous tuition reimbursement, and one-of-a-kind learning programs, we passionately grow our skillset.
Committed to care – We are deeply committed to the long-term sustainability of our people, our industry, and our planet. We call this return on responsibility. From environmental sustainability to supporting local communities, our commitment is steadfast.
Inspired to dream – We treasure new experiences and are proud to develop as people, not job titles. From rich immersive learning programs in Paris to exciting high-profile events, we blend a love of exploration into all that we do.
Our hybrid work style
At Pernod Ricard North America, our work philosophy celebrates the magic of human connection with the flexibility needed to provide one's most meaningful contribution. Our hybrid teams will work remotely the majority of the time and unite on-site two days per week or 40% of the time. Our team is empowered to start and finish their day at a time that works best for their lifestyle with the whole team available during the core hours of 10am-3pm.
Plus, great benefits and perks to toast to a life filled with support including:
· Competitive compensation including performance bonuses
· Domestic & international career development opportunities
· Competitive paid time off plan + wellbeing days
· Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
· Product allowance to enjoy on Pernod Ricard products
· Gym reimbursement
· Employee Assistance Program
· BetterUp Care wellness benefits including nutrition, sleep, executive coaching, etc.
And much, much more! Check out PRUSABenefits.com to view our extensive people programs and support.
Pernod Ricard USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It employs qualified individuals based solely on ability, training and experience, and does not and will not, discriminate for or against any employee or applicant for employment or promotion based upon actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military service or any other classification protected by law. Offers will be subject to United States local terms.
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date:
Target End Date: