Want to join a fast-moving company, among hard-working and convivial teams ? We are looking for a EPM CoE Functional Senior Analyst ! You will be based at The Island, our office in central Paris.
You will be part of …
The EPM Platform CoE (Enterprise Performance Management Platform Center of Excellence) is a new team that provides functional and technical supports to the user community on the new Polaris (Tagetik) Cloud system Pernod Ricard uses for financial planning, consolidation and reporting. In addition to Polaris support, the CoE will have an important role in coordinating between the different components of the overall EPM platform (S&OP in Anaplan, Workforce Planning in Adaptive Insights, Master Data Management, Finance Hub). The Functional Analyst is responsible to support user adoption of the EPM platform through change management, training and communication and participate in projects to improve the end-to-end processes / systems.
Your key missions
- Mission 1: Contribute to improve local and global user adoption of the EPM platform (main focus on Polaris), through change management, training, communication and user support
- Your team is the key entry point of contact for Affiliates, Regions and HQ to answer their project/functional queries on the Tagetik Polaris tool and underlying processes for planning, budgeting, consolidation, internal and external reporting
- Animate Polaris user community by providing timely communication on platform updates and news & share holistic view on EPM platform (Polaris and up/downstream integrations) by relaying key messages to users
- Provide user support together with Polaris technical team to address queries on Polaris and with other teams supporting S&OP (Anaplan), Workforce Planning (Workday / Adaptive Insights), ERP data integrations (etc.) to address transversal queries on the EPM platform
- Collect Affiliates’ training & support needs on EPM platform and contribute to training delivery on Tagetik Polaris, as well as collect training needs on other EPM tools (e.g. Anaplan, Adaptive Insights) and convey to the appropriate teams
- Organize regular tools feedback surveys and analyze outputs
- Produce documentation to share EPM best practices with end-users in Affiliates (e.g. tips & tricks, Q&A)
- Work with local Polaris Change Champions to identify change management needs
- Mission 2: Contribute to end-to-end financial planning, consolidation and reporting processes and data optimization
- Track Affiliates’ evolutions requests for Polaris Tagetik
- Work with end-users to document functional requirements for future enhancements to the EPM platform
- Configure new / update existing reports or PowerBI dashboards used for internal financial reporting
- Mission 3: Participate to the Group Financial Digital Transformation roadmap supporting specific projects
- Support current or future Finance 4.0 projects, e.g. Polaris, Management Cycle, Datalens
- Actively participate in project workshops, providing input
- Assess impact of project decision on Polaris platform and processes, and identify required changes
- Mission 4: Ensure quality and consistency of financial data between different systems and reporting tools
- Perform data consistency checks between source data, EPM platform and reports / dashboards
- Perform root cause analysis of data inconsistencies and propose corrections in coordination with IT Teams
If you recognize yourself in the description below, don’t wait to apply!
- Working language: English, French is a plus
- Education required: Engineer's school/ Business school/ Equivalent University Degree
- Work experience required: 3-4 years of experience in EPM implementation projects working for a Consulting Firm and/or EPM system/process support and/or Finance Analyst with interest in Digital finance tools, if possible in the FMCG sector.
Skills acquired in the previous professional experience: finance and accounting processes and systems
- Knowledge of EPM processes: financial planning, consolidation and reporting
- Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Cloud EPM tools, Tagetik is a plus
- Experience with dashboarding tools, PowerBI is a plus
- Project management, Digital Finance is a plus
- Change Management: training, communication
- Strong affinity with tools and technologies
- Ability to collaborate with IT teams
- Analytical mind and curiosity
- Rigor, “figures-oriented analysis” capacity, accuracy and attention to detail sensitivity
- Capacity to deliver with high standard
- Reactivity, autonomy, proactivity, enthusiasm
- Team player
- Transparent, trustful, strong sense of ethics and confidentiality
Wait, there’s more…
We offer you an outstanding and collaborative workplace that embodies our sharing & conviviality culture, the possibility to work from home (2 days a week), a very complete mutual insurance, an attractive compensation including profit-sharing, the possibility to train daily and grow in global Group holding various brands distributed across more than 160 markets.
Pernod Ricard values diversity and solidarity within its organization and in its relations with its stakeholders. Our recruitment methods focus on skills and we welcome all types of talent.
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date:
Target End Date: